**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Some stuff I found on the Ducks website... these really make me question my commitment... ALSO, iDs came in, Grey/Orange/Navy, I'll post pics soon!!
CXSZEJZYTMSUIGC.20110217000917.jpg

BDWUVQQRBKTBLHO.20100329230957.jpg

Some stuff I found on the Ducks website... these really make me question my commitment... ALSO, iDs came in, Grey/Orange/Navy, I'll post pics soon!!
CXSZEJZYTMSUIGC.20110217000917.jpg

BDWUVQQRBKTBLHO.20100329230957.jpg

ok so i need to get this out her right away this year.
being from milwaukee i need some Braun pe's so if anyone can get a hold of any pairs please let me know.

-Tyler

ok so i need to get this out her right away this year.
being from milwaukee i need some Braun pe's so if anyone can get a hold of any pairs please let me know.

-Tyler

^^^Are those MVP's on the bottom pic? The green part looks like MVP's but the white is a different material/design. Both of those cleats are sick tho

^^^Are those MVP's on the bottom pic? The green part looks like MVP's but the white is a different material/design. Both of those cleats are sick tho

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

orlando hudson in the swingman remix 2 trainers..i think they look nice IMO
Nice indeed.  I've always liked that blocking (black midfoot/white mudguard)... same as what Jr. had a couple years ago.  Too bad they never released the Swingman Remix in that c/w.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

orlando hudson in the swingman remix 2 trainers..i think they look nice IMO
Nice indeed.  I've always liked that blocking (black midfoot/white mudguard)... same as what Jr. had a couple years ago.  Too bad they never released the Swingman Remix in that c/w.

Originally Posted by betweenthehedges

throwback bunch of guys wore in 95 season...

anyone know how to get these in black and white in cleats? turfs are sick too

What size are you?
nerd.gif
I might be able to help you out.

Wow @ the song, thanks for posting that
pimp.gif

Nikesource - iDs look great!

Originally Posted by betweenthehedges

throwback bunch of guys wore in 95 season...

anyone know how to get these in black and white in cleats? turfs are sick too

What size are you?
nerd.gif
I might be able to help you out.

Wow @ the song, thanks for posting that
pimp.gif

Nikesource - iDs look great!

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

TULO
Those are my favorite PE's and baseball cleat right now, Michael Young and Elvis Andrus wear those too. Id pay alot of money to get my hands on a pair those in any colorway.

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

TULO
Those are my favorite PE's and baseball cleat right now, Michael Young and Elvis Andrus wear those too. Id pay alot of money to get my hands on a pair those in any colorway.

Back
Top Bottom