**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by ignaciomlb43

Who would go from Nike to UA!? i sure as heck wouldnt!

UA must have given him a better contract than Nike. Good for UA, they need all the help they can get in the shoe market

Really looking forward to seeing all the pe's this season... hopefully CC will come thru with some Jordan heat like he always does...

Really looking forward to seeing all the pe's this season... hopefully CC will come thru with some Jordan heat like he always does...

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

ap-74c530d168af43cd90c95bc65a2aa013.jpg

brandon phillips in all UA
i hope thats not how the sweater came
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

UA must have given him a better contract than Nike. Good for UA, they need all the help they can get in the shoe market

UA is getting pretty big in the shoe market. They are much better than adidas and in a few years, they will be right up there with Nike. They wont ever be better, but they will be pretty big.

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

UA is getting pretty big in the shoe market. They are much better than adidas and in a few years, they will be right up there with Nike. They wont ever be better, but they will be pretty big.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

A lot of people in here are blinded by the Swoosh. Sad
30t6p3b.gif
My opinion is Nike looks better. I used to wear Puma, but they fell out of the market. Reebok had some nice cleats, but they dont offer a new cleat. Adidas look too much like soccer cleats. I have no experience with Mizuno or UA  so Nike wins with style points IMO and performance wise they work nice.

30t6p3b.gif
My opinion is Nike looks better. I used to wear Puma, but they fell out of the market. Reebok had some nice cleats, but they dont offer a new cleat. Adidas look too much like soccer cleats. I have no experience with Mizuno or UA  so Nike wins with style points IMO and performance wise they work nice.

^i wear nike cause of griffey not gunna lie...and my UA batting gloves tore pretty bad unlike my nikes..

and you have to admit..Nike makes the best quality products by faaaar

^i wear nike cause of griffey not gunna lie...and my UA batting gloves tore pretty bad unlike my nikes..

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

agree, i have had the 2k4 huarache with the white toe for 3 seasons and minus a few scuffs they look like new when you clean em up a little. Also some people say the batting gloves are crap but i have put those things through the ringer and they are still great.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

agree, i have had the 2k4 huarache with the white toe for 3 seasons and minus a few scuffs they look like new when you clean em up a little. Also some people say the batting gloves are crap but i have put those things through the ringer and they are still great.

Originally Posted by flaco425

30t6p3b.gif
Well this is Nike Talk homie... Get wit it or get flown over

Originally Posted by flaco425

30t6p3b.gif
Well this is Nike Talk homie... Get wit it or get flown over

Back
Top Bottom