**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

thanks for the info on the demarini bat
pimp.gif

looks like i'll cop one in the near future

i need help, im looking for a pair of air max diamond elite fly "cool grey" live in chicago if any body has info PM me

i need help, im looking for a pair of air max diamond elite fly "cool grey" live in chicago if any body has info PM me

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

call some Nike stores, i think i PM'ed you the scottsdale #

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

call some Nike stores, i think i PM'ed you the scottsdale #

Originally Posted by gie24

Originally Posted by eagles137

Love those shoes! Had the same pair but took them back because of the flywire. Really really wish they were mesh.I love tghe
I really like the look of the flywire, but would I be smart to get breatheable mesh instead, as flywire creases easily? I have been close to pulling the trigger on a pair of Elites with a similar color scheme to the cool greys. Not a fan of the way the performance synthetic looks, but it seems like that may be the best material if you want your cleats staying in good condition for a while. Any insight from guys who own a pair would be appreciated.
I have 2 pairs one with flywire and diamond patent and one with breathable mesh and performance synthetic....after 2 games of each the patent ones have creased pretty bad and the flywire looks "creased" when you don't have them on but once you lace them up you don't see the creasing...the diamond patent on the other hand has creased really bad. I'd recommend the breathable mesh and synthetic (they don't have the grey color in patent anyway) Here are pictures after 2 games of each...

Originally Posted by gie24

Originally Posted by eagles137

Love those shoes! Had the same pair but took them back because of the flywire. Really really wish they were mesh.I love tghe
I really like the look of the flywire, but would I be smart to get breatheable mesh instead, as flywire creases easily? I have been close to pulling the trigger on a pair of Elites with a similar color scheme to the cool greys. Not a fan of the way the performance synthetic looks, but it seems like that may be the best material if you want your cleats staying in good condition for a while. Any insight from guys who own a pair would be appreciated.
I have 2 pairs one with flywire and diamond patent and one with breathable mesh and performance synthetic....after 2 games of each the patent ones have creased pretty bad and the flywire looks "creased" when you don't have them on but once you lace them up you don't see the creasing...the diamond patent on the other hand has creased really bad. I'd recommend the breathable mesh and synthetic (they don't have the grey color in patent anyway) Here are pictures after 2 games of each...

Originally Posted by TyrrellHughes

Has anyone swung with a Marucci "Blem" bat?  I've swung a VW10 and it was crazy how balanced it was.  Just wondering, I just bought a blem bat on team express but they don't allow you to specify a model.  Has anyone ever bought one?  If so what turn style or model arrived?
I actually bought the Marucci Blem 3-bat pack off justbats.com. Really happy on the bats I got for the deal. Not sure what models they are, but I promise 2 of the 3 bats will be good.

Originally Posted by TyrrellHughes

Has anyone swung with a Marucci "Blem" bat?  I've swung a VW10 and it was crazy how balanced it was.  Just wondering, I just bought a blem bat on team express but they don't allow you to specify a model.  Has anyone ever bought one?  If so what turn style or model arrived?
I actually bought the Marucci Blem 3-bat pack off justbats.com. Really happy on the bats I got for the deal. Not sure what models they are, but I promise 2 of the 3 bats will be good.

thanks for showing the difference, I was going to eventually order a pair with diamond patent, not anymore

thanks for showing the difference, I was going to eventually order a pair with diamond patent, not anymore

Hey i just picked up a pair of brand new Air Max MVP white/black at ross for only 17.99...they had several other sizes and cleats as well.

Hey i just picked up a pair of brand new Air Max MVP white/black at ross for only 17.99...they had several other sizes and cleats as well.

Ya he wasnt wearing his shox yesterday...air show elite p.e. im guessing? cargo was wearing similar ones too

Ya he wasnt wearing his shox yesterday...air show elite p.e. im guessing? cargo was wearing similar ones too

Back
Top Bottom