**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

he's my workout partner out here in san diego during the offseason, hes one of the nicest coolest athletes i've ever met. hes not very big but freakishly strong

he's my workout partner out here in san diego during the offseason, hes one of the nicest coolest athletes i've ever met. hes not very big but freakishly strong

Has anybody seen these before? Somebody has a few #'s on eBay but I have never seen them sold before. Is this just maybe how they are packaged for players? I ended up buying two game used ones just b/c I wanted them and couldn't find them anywhere else for over a year so I was pretty surprised to see them packaged like they were for retail.

Has anybody seen these before? Somebody has a few #'s on eBay but I have never seen them sold before. Is this just maybe how they are packaged for players? I ended up buying two game used ones just b/c I wanted them and couldn't find them anywhere else for over a year so I was pretty surprised to see them packaged like they were for retail.

Andrus wearing a few different colorways lately

Gonzalez went from these...

to these? they look like general release Diamond Elite MCS... Wonder if the quality is a little better than the ones in stores, or they are just "off the shelf"

Andrus wearing a few different colorways lately

Gonzalez went from these...

to these? they look like general release Diamond Elite MCS... Wonder if the quality is a little better than the ones in stores, or they are just "off the shelf"

wpid-anthony-rizzo.jpg

1B Anthony Rizzo will make his MLB debut against the Nationals tonight at Petco Park.

Originally Posted by andy114

Do position players wear mcs cleats or metal

Personal preference really...it was discussed earlier in the thread somewhere if you search for it there was a few pages discussing the pros and cons of each. 

Originally Posted by andy114

Do position players wear mcs cleats or metal

Personal preference really...it was discussed earlier in the thread somewhere if you search for it there was a few pages discussing the pros and cons of each. 

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Dude, hit me up with a link haha

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Dude, hit me up with a link haha

cant find a picture online, but did anybody else see the batting gloves UNC was wearing? i think they might have been the griffey's with all baby blue on the back, they looked pretty sweet

cant find a picture online, but did anybody else see the batting gloves UNC was wearing? i think they might have been the griffey's with all baby blue on the back, they looked pretty sweet

Back
Top Bottom