**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

nikesourceseller wrote:
I just play on a men's league team in WI that serves as a summer league for a lot of local and former college players etc I coach a high school team and have a make shift cage at my house so I hit a lot in the winter...how about you? It would be kind of cool to know where everyone on the thread plays (position and school/league) actually I've wondered that a few times. 

I play at Lewis-Clark State which is an NAIA school in Lewiston Idaho. Our program has won 16 national titles and won 3 in a row before I got here but im now a senior and we have went 1-2 in the national tourney every year since Ive been here so we havent been living up to the program expectations. I'm a pitcher, one last chance to get a ring and hopefully sign a contract if my senior year goes as expected.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Finally found a Marucci bat below retail going to give it a shot this winter.

images

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

nikesourceseller wrote:
I just play on a men's league team in WI that serves as a summer league for a lot of local and former college players etc I coach a high school team and have a make shift cage at my house so I hit a lot in the winter...how about you? It would be kind of cool to know where everyone on the thread plays (position and school/league) actually I've wondered that a few times. 

I play at Lewis-Clark State which is an NAIA school in Lewiston Idaho. Our program has won 16 national titles and won 3 in a row before I got here but im now a senior and we have went 1-2 in the national tourney every year since Ive been here so we havent been living up to the program expectations. I'm a pitcher, one last chance to get a ring and hopefully sign a contract if my senior year goes as expected.
Yeah I checked out your website last night and looks like you had a pretty good season personally. Are you guys sponsored by any brand?

nikesourceseller wrote:

Yeah I checked out your website last night and looks like you had a pretty good season personally. Are you guys sponsored by any brand?

nikesourceseller wrote:

I actually pitched terribly last year compared to my first 2 years, but I plan to change that this year. We have a full TPX sponsor as far as bats and stuff like that, and they get us flairs for gloves but we can wear any cleats and gloves we want because the flairs we get suck. 
This year we went to Nike uniforms and we got some track suits from them for traveling also so we might get some cleats and other goodies too. I was gonna Nike ID my cleats this year, and looking to get a Nike glove for what might be my last season.

nikesourceseller wrote:

I actually pitched terribly last year compared to my first 2 years, but I plan to change that this year. We have a full TPX sponsor as far as bats and stuff like that, and they get us flairs for gloves but we can wear any cleats and gloves we want because the flairs we get suck. 
This year we went to Nike uniforms and we got some track suits from them for traveling also so we might get some cleats and other goodies too. I was gonna Nike ID my cleats this year, and looking to get a Nike glove for what might be my last season.

nikesourceseller wrote:

My cousin pitched there around '05

nikesourceseller wrote:

Originally Posted by flaco425

nikesourceseller wrote:

Whos your cousin? Two of our assistant coaches played from 03-06 they would probably know him.

Originally Posted by flaco425

nikesourceseller wrote:

Whos your cousin? Two of our assistant coaches played from 03-06 they would probably know him.

Originally Posted by Surnbrock

I talked to a rep from Nike and they said the gamers were next on Nikeid

Did they mention when? I asked in nike chat a few days ago and all I was told was "nothing on tap for the rest of 2011" I'm curious as to what they will have for features I hope it's not like the low's last yr that just had about 5 options and nothing special. Suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by Surnbrock

I talked to a rep from Nike and they said the gamers were next on Nikeid

Did they mention when? I asked in nike chat a few days ago and all I was told was "nothing on tap for the rest of 2011" I'm curious as to what they will have for features I hope it's not like the low's last yr that just had about 5 options and nothing special. Suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by eagles137

Those are sick, thanks for sharing. I'll pick one up closer to the season/when I get my number. Got the strap today and it's okay my only complaint is that it doesn't actually hold a shield. It's just the sleeve with the strap, disappointing. 
Thanks for sharing that because I like my evoshield without the pad ha oddly enough. I feel it weird to hit and more comfortable without the pad

Originally Posted by eagles137

Those are sick, thanks for sharing. I'll pick one up closer to the season/when I get my number. Got the strap today and it's okay my only complaint is that it doesn't actually hold a shield. It's just the sleeve with the strap, disappointing. 
Thanks for sharing that because I like my evoshield without the pad ha oddly enough. I feel it weird to hit and more comfortable without the pad

Back
Top Bottom