**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

I need help picking a pair of cleats, and suggestions im going to college in the fall and ill be playing baseball i need a good pair of cleats just for the fall.

Originally Posted by money97

Does anybody know what pine tar the pros use? (or any good pine tar for that matter) Also, what belt do they use? (yes, I realize that is a very weird question)

I've seen both of these used (smaller picture is Manny Mota.) A google search will find a couple places to purchase each. Also if you are wearing long pants a leather belt works fantastic keeping your pants in place and 59FIFTY's link is where I got mine from as well a couple years back. 

Does anybody know what pine tar the pros use? (or any good pine tar for that matter) Also, what belt do they use? (yes, I realize that is a very weird question)

I've seen both of these used (smaller picture is Manny Mota.) A google search will find a couple places to purchase each. Also if you are wearing long pants a leather belt works fantastic keeping your pants in place and 59FIFTY's link is where I got mine from as well a couple years back. 

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

I have the tanner's grip and really like it, pretty much the same as the mota but half the price. 

I have the tanner's grip and really like it, pretty much the same as the mota but half the price. 

Got my kobes back yesterday and they look nice, gonna wear them to practice tonight to test them out. I didn't send another cleat with them so they threw a mizuno plate on the bottom not a mizuno cleat guy but their plates aren't bad at all.

1042gxu.jpg

10sg3mo.jpg

2n7eiax.jpg

Got my kobes back yesterday and they look nice, gonna wear them to practice tonight to test them out. I didn't send another cleat with them so they threw a mizuno plate on the bottom not a mizuno cleat guy but their plates aren't bad at all.

1042gxu.jpg

10sg3mo.jpg

2n7eiax.jpg

Eagles137 those are dope! Does the silver match up with gray pants I'm assuming? I've been eying up a few pairs for next season b/c I don't want low top iD's and I think those just sold me on trying a pair finally.

Eagles137 those are dope! Does the silver match up with gray pants I'm assuming? I've been eying up a few pairs for next season b/c I don't want low top iD's and I think those just sold me on trying a pair finally.

They look really nice with the white pants, not to dark but not to light either. With the grey for my mizuno pant's they still look good but they aren't a perfect match. The grey shade changes from brand to brand and the mizuno's are about a medium shade but i've seen lighter, so it might look better with a different brand but they still look good. I tried find the darker grey and black kobe's but I guess they're discontinued. 
White Pants: 

2wr0y7p.jpg

Grey Pants:

502wxd.jpg

They look really nice with the white pants, not to dark but not to light either. With the grey for my mizuno pant's they still look good but they aren't a perfect match. The grey shade changes from brand to brand and the mizuno's are about a medium shade but i've seen lighter, so it might look better with a different brand but they still look good. I tried find the darker grey and black kobe's but I guess they're discontinued. 
White Pants: 

2wr0y7p.jpg

Grey Pants:

502wxd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom