**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by nickj123

If you go on NID website and click baseball they are there on the second row. there is basically NO options, you choose a base color and a number and that's it, hope they will improve that.
Thanks for the help I found them. If that's the only options available then it's basically the Eastbay personalization stuff they've been doing the last few yrs where they'll just put a number on your cleats for an extra $10. Sure hope it's just an early stage of them and they will add some options.

Originally Posted by ufbaseball15

My nike rep just sent me these. size 13
4v1gjp.jpg

Holy crap dude 
sick.gif

pimp.gif
  Thanks for sharing. Any other pics would be great too 
nerd.gif

Figured I'd throw some pics up of the new stuff on iD. Only 2 options on each of them so not really sure if that's going to last or this is just a "sneak peak" like it says when you click on the items. BG's for $45 not bad though when they retail at $40.

ya my bad on not posting links. i saw the new additions as i was heading out the door and just wanted to let everyone know. i didnt even realize the show elite 2s had such poor customization options. hopefully they give us more. the bgs are a nice touch for only 5$ more, wish there was a white/white or white/gray option thought. im better off just ordering one of the PE releases baseball express has.

ive been going nuts with the 2k4s though. its times like these when i wish there were separate finances specifically for footwear

Anybody else get an email today saying there iD cleats are being delayed until Feb 19th? Also said if they can't ship them by then they will have to cancel the order...wonder if they are having problems with the new cleats.

I didnt get that email... Yet... But hopefully not too many people got it because that would suck if Nike hyped these cleats for so long and then cancelled all the orders.Sorry man, when did you order them?

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Anybody else get an email today saying there iD cleats are being delayed until Feb 19th? Also said if they can't ship them by then they will have to cancel the order...wonder if they are having problems with the new cleats.

I got the EXACT same email today bro. but i called customer service and they told me my order should ship next week and be in by the 1st of Feb. so I definitely think they're having problems with the new cleats. they must not have enough materials to build with I guess

New Pro Combat Hypercool MLB shirts up on NDC. They have long sleeved as well just about every team.
Wait...what's the difference from last year?

Originally Posted by chezzer10

New Pro Combat Hypercool MLB shirts up on NDC. They have long sleeved as well just about every team.
Wait...what's the difference from last year?
That's a really good question haha. Could just be the same ones re-releasing I suppose, just saw it under "new releases" on NDC.

hey guys im planning on reusing my mvp id's from last season, they had a black mesh base and theres a considerable amount of dust in it even after ive clapped them out numerous times. plus, they have a white toe and white heel with a brown tint from some dust, any tips on how to clean them so they look as close to new as possible? oh and what are the covers you can put on the bottom of your cleats so you can machine wash them?

Looking at sunglasses for coaching...Does anyone know what the difference between the Nike Skylon Ace and the Skylon Ace Swifts is?

Originally Posted by bobcats5353

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

i dono what the things you can put on ur cleats to wash em but these covers are similar and make it so you can wear your cleats anywhere
cleatskin_L.jpg

http://www.shopextrainnings.com/mm5...egory_Code=metal-cleated&Product_Code=1265101

How well does it work?
I haven't personally used them but they have a webiste and i guess if you got the right size that fit snug they would be pretty good but thats just my opinion

Originally Posted by bobcats5353

i dono what the things you can put on ur cleats to wash em but these covers are similar and make it so you can wear your cleats anywhere
cleatskin_L.jpg

http://www.shopextrainnings.com/mm5...egory_Code=metal-cleated&Product_Code=1265101

How well does it work?
I haven't personally used them but they have a webiste and i guess if you got the right size that fit snug they would be pretty good but thats just my opinion
i checked these out on cleatskins.com. for the metal cleatskins(ones designed for metal cleats) it says that you can put them on the outsole of the shoe but you cant machine wash with them on the cleat..disappointing

Originally Posted by ufbaseball15

I used to play for the gators, I play minor league ball now, AAA

I remember seeing you pitch in the AFL in 09 maybe 08 or at least I think that was you. I remember them talking about an online sneaker store you owned "SUPER".

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Looking at sunglasses for coaching...Does anyone know what the difference between the Nike Skylon Ace and the Skylon Ace Swifts is?

The only difference is that the Ace Swifts have a rounder cut at the bottom of the lense while the regular ones have a more angular, squared off cut.  If you are familiar with the Skylon EXP (The Aces are basically just the sequel), its like those, except Nike termed those Skylon.RD.  The RD stood for "round."  On another point, if you know Oakley's Half and Flak Jackets, its similar to Oakley deeming the "XLJ" lense to what Nike's regular Ace cut is, meaning there is a bit more coverage.  Either way, the Aces are a real nice sunglass for the money.

just a random thought, i wish jose reyes would go back to nike, he had some of the sickest PE's out there IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom