**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

the store is in kalamazoo, mi. they got all the BG's, nice selection of gloves, turfs, wrist bands, nike drifits, just about everything. i dont know if they have a link to a site but the store sign out front says baseball and softball.

^will be visiting kalamazoo in quick second!
pimp.gif

thanks for the info my man

Something about Nike cleats gets me to keep coming back to them. It started with Shox and clippers then Huaraches 2k5 for the longest time then recently I switched to Nike Air Tool 5 and the MVPs. Cant wait for the cleats off of Niketeam to come out.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Never owned a pair of Adidas cleats but I'm really liking these lately.

don't do it! you'll be sorely disappointed. a team i played for had adidas as our team cleats for 2 seasons and they took a few games to break in, they lasted like 2-3 games of feeling comfortable, then they just completely fell apart, i started getting the hole in my toes like pitchers do and im a catcher, and the worst part is they stretch out like no other and they start to slide around in the heel aread, if you have a wide foot i guess they'd be perfect, but i recommend you stay away

I never had that problem i used to rock the old school Excel IC's not the new ones they are great and can be found on ebay for like 20-30$
They aren't as light as the 2k5's or as comfortable but i really like them, better then UA's.

^CC always rockin heat
pimp.gif

anyways, new pickup, got a game today, cant wait to use it
Louisville Slugger Manny Ramirez sig bat 33 inches

i think these were the best cleats i ever played in aside from my 2k4s and 2k5s.
anyone know where I could still cop another pair?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

2r3f41l.jpg

How much were those griffeys on egay?
glad to see Jimmy healthy
pimp.gif

Nice wilson glove, fire.

and that shop with all the bg's, wow.

Originally Posted by MP23

J-Roll, that glove is tight but go back to the Strobe!!
This. 
Akadema gloves are alright. Just depends on the model. I've seen really good models and crappy ones. Plus, I've seen dudes who give them a really awful shape. You're just better off going to the store, feeling it out, the weight, how it fits, etc. 

Back
Top Bottom