**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

[h2]Robinson Cano signs bat endorsement deal with SSK[/h2] Robinson Cano, who was raised on Yankees Baseball since he graduated San Pedro Aposto High School in San Pedro de Macoris in Dominican Republic in 2001, has signed a bat endorsement contract with SSK. Cano joins Bobby Abreu - LA Angeles and Pablo Sandoval - SF Giants in the SSK big offense club. Robinson occasionally swung SSK bats last season and was very impressed with the balance and hardness of the wood, this season he decided to exclusively swing SSK lumber. The 6'0" foot - 205lb the Yankees central figure's favorite bat specification is 34"-32oz Pro White-Ash with cupped in black barrel and natural handle.

His father, Jose Cano, was signed by Astros in 1980, and played in the major leagues in 1989, pitching in 6 games for Houston Astros. Robinson Cano, who was named after Jackie Robinson by his father, grew up in the Dominican Republic, where he played both baseball and basketball.

Cano was called up to Major Leagues on May 3, 2005, while hitting .333 in 108 at bats in AAA, and took over second from Tony Womack. He hit .297 with 14 home runs, 62 RBI, with 34 doubles, and finished second in American League Rookie of the year balloting to Huston Street of the Oakland Athletics. Cano finished 2006 with the third best batting average in the AL (.342, just 2 points behind teammate Derek Jeter and five points behind Minnesota Twins catcher Joe Mauer). Cano also played well in 2009 season, hitting .320 with 204 hits, 25 home runs and 85 RBIs. Cano is ranked in the top ten players in the American league in hits, extra base hits, total bases, at bats, doubles, batting average, runs scored, and triples.
Cano has a excellent MLB career statistics, hitting .306, 87 home runs, 875 hits, 394 RBIs. for 5 seasons.

We at SSK wholeheartedly welcome Robinson Cano to SSK's staff of Professional Advisors. T

101269316.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That catchers gear is nice. Anyone know where you can get the new Nike pro gold gear that is one solid color instead of having the silver accents on the chest prot. and shin guards. seems only "certain" Nike schools can order the gear atm.

I'd love to get one of those nike wristbands with the horizontal swoosh and number. a few pages ago there was a pujols one with a red outline on the 5. FIRE

Agreed I've been looking to get my hands on one that is my number for a few months can't come up with nothing. This best I've seen on eBay (not mine)

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

175040942_ab83f7f8f3_o.jpg

Does anybody know that exact name of Torrealba's Nike undershirt?
On Uniwatchblog we used to call it the nike pox shirt
404288254_b011efb8d6_o.jpg

150857254_847db329db_o.jpg

Just found these on Ebay. Although I cant stand A-Rod aka A-Roid I gotta say these cleats are 
pimp.gif

i still have my all black 25th anneversery baseball cleats...bets one i have evr owned to dis day

^^^
I hear you Flaco, I hope baseball doesn't turn into the Wrestling side of Nike were they didn't publicize anything and kept everything to the other sports and pro athletes.

But!
Definitely copping,
Nike Max Diamond Elite Fly Metal &
Nike Diamond Elite Pro BG's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IDK about Nike Vapor Elite BG's, looks like Nike is trying to do to much!
I would love to see Nike Show Elite 2's.

Agreed, diamond elites vii's were good gloves and have the white/white pair off eastbay. But the shows were some of my favorite gloves. surprised they didn't come out with another pair of shows.

sj thresher Im not trying to jack you, but I had to post some of these spikes. Great find by the way!

Back
Top Bottom