**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Nike made a great move in signing Jason Heyward; kid is $. Looks like J-Roll has a new fielding glove now, instead of the Strobe Reactor. He does need to be wearing those Swingmans.

Iwamura Nike Elites. 
pimp.gif
 spikes too

Is anyone interested in buying a Nike Arm Sleeve; Green sleeve with White swoosh.
Its the Legit sleeve that everyone in the pros wear like Crawford, Jeter, and Manny.
Just Message me or "Quote" this and tell me if your interested we will figure something out.

definitely a knuckle curve.

carlos ruiz with some extra protection on the arm, and rocking the 1st gen nike gear. he also looks asian here.

diggin the grey trim on geo's gear

I want these.

does anyone local footlockers happen to have the black/white Jeter Throwbacks? i could use a pair of those for coaching LL this summer, but i wanna try to get a pair under retail..and finishline wont ship to me.

Originally Posted by asmathews

Jimmy today...
28lt8bp.jpg
Someone is gonna have to tell the head guy of Swingman wat he's doin.
Maybe he auctioned off his old Swingmans on eBay or sumtin... I'll go check for that.

^That's what I said; his Strobe Reactor glove is siiiick. Plus, Nike doesn't make 'em anymore so its pretty rare now. I think a lot of guys didn't want to mess with a synthetic but I love mine.

If Rollins is'nt wearing Swingmans, the next best thing would be Diamond Fury PEs

Nike needs to be releasing them in that c/w... wow

Originally Posted by Formerly Scarface81

Spiderman, where did you pull those images from , I know they are from Getty, but where did you get them without the watermark?

check out zimbio.com , they have the same images sans watermarks.

Been going to the local Las Vegas 51s games and saw some sick equipment. Saw Jeremy Reed in some black/white 2k5s and saw J.P. Arencibias Nike catchers mask.

Why couldn't nike have put the v9 outsole on the diamond furys to begin with?? also, i noticed J-RO11 has demoted his swingman gloves to running gloves. i dont think Jr. would be too happy if he knew what was going on...

Back
Top Bottom