**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

im a size 14 and im definitely tempted to get those navy 2k5s, but i think ima hold off for the 2k10s.

I don't think anyone will bid/buy them
so it will be a steel to get them for $25.95!!!
In plus those aren't even regular releases!

Oh i didn't even realize that, now im really considering it. thanks for the headsup diegoespinosas.
No problem!
I'll be putting up more eBay gear.
Anyone interested in Catcher Gear???
nerd.gif

yes, green?

Originally Posted by sj thresher

im a size 14 and im definitely tempted to get those navy 2k5s, but i think ima hold off for the 2k10s.

I don't think anyone will bid/buy them
so it will be a steel to get them for $25.95!!!
In plus those aren't even regular releases!

Oh i didn't even realize that, now im really considering it. thanks for the headsup diegoespinosas.
No problem!
I'll be putting up more eBay gear.
Anyone interested in Catcher Gear???
nerd.gif

yes, green?
When you say "yes, green?"
I hope you mean Kurt Suzuki!?

89845477.jpg

Home Uniform Catcher Gear

88640853.jpg

Away Uniform Catcher Gear

I always thought Johnny Damon was the only player in MLB rocking Puma cleats so it was a surprise to see Francisco Cervelli rocking Pumas:

610x.jpg

I was under the impression Puma had stopped marketing baseball cleats but were still providing them for Damon because of contractual obligations.

diegospinosasb, do you have a hook up on catchers gear? or are you just trying to get rid of some of your old stuff

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

diegospinosasb, do you have a hook up on catchers gear? or are you just trying to get rid of some of your old stuff
I am not getting rid of anything.
I have a a set of gear that i am currently using.
Hockey Mask
All Star: Green
asmvp2300A.gif

Chest Protector
Rawlings :Green/White

Leg Guards:
Rawlings: Green/White

Catcher Mitt
Rawlings HOH: Black Leather

oo my fault, i thought when you said "is anyone interested in catchers gear" you were trying to sell some. but i use easton'sstealth gear with the rawlings mask because it fits better for me. do you like 2 piece masks?

i love the new nats alternate stars & stripes jersey/hat combo... seems like i'm the only one or one of very few (the jersey is in the pic of zimmermanup on this page)

oo my fault, i thought when you said "is anyone interested in catchers gear" you were trying to sell some. but i use easton's stealth gear with the rawlings mask because it fits better for me. do you like 2 piece masks?
I like two piece mask (only the Nike Titanium Cage Mask), but they're nothing to the hockey stylemask.
I love my All Star mask, the are very securley fit and comfortable.
im getting Nike gear soon....i hope they release the 3rd Generation Nike CatcherGear next year along with the Nike Hurrache 2k10's.
pimp.gif

Rawlings is good gear but not very popular anymore, Nike is wer the good stuff is at.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i love the new nats alternate stars & stripes jersey/hat combo... seems like i'm the only one or one of very few (the jersey is in the pic of zimmerman up on this page)
yea definetly i almost bought one of the caps but i decided on a yankees cap with the inaugural season patch instead

Originally Posted by sj thresher

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i love the new nats alternate stars & stripes jersey/hat combo... seems like i'm the only one or one of very few (the jersey is in the pic of zimmerman up on this page)
yea definetly i almost bought one of the caps but i decided on a yankees cap with the inaugural season patch instead

even though im not a yankee's fan at all...i would consider getting the hat with the inaugural season patch...

-Tyler

the yankees hat is classic dont get me wrong, i'm a jays fan btw, but the patch looks ******ed, especially if youre rockin the hat backwards. they shouldadone what the mets did and put it on the side

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

^^Rawlings mitts are by far the best mitts though
No doubt about it Wlison and Rawlings are the best catcher mitts,
but I was talking about the actual catcher gear.
I like Nike Catcher Gear with Wilson or Rawlings catcher mitts.

Manny's cleats. There is some new logo(covered by his pants) of him swinging and his dreads flying around; according to the broadcasters
roll.gif
pimp.gif

169lsld.jpg

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

^^Rawlings mitts are by far the best mitts though
No doubt about it Wlison and Rawlings are the best catcher mitts,
but I was talking about the actual catcher gear.
I like Nike Catcher Gear with Wilson or Rawlings catcher mitts.

i love my a2000 pudge model and i want to get some green nike gear but i cant find it anywhere

Back
Top Bottom