**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by spidermena

http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=3935e979-dbfe-443b-be04-9f1e766d636.jpg

capt.e221a3c6a49d48c6be9794243e4b7d81.mets_beltran_baseball_nyha108.jpg
Uggla's Shox Fuses are
smokin.gif

And I see Beltran has some of his old heat
smokin.gif

but what kind of bg's is he wearing??? they look like rubber gloves
laugh.gif

Dustin Ackley took his first BP session a couple days ago.
Not much heat,
but it looks like he is done with the custom cleats during his college years.
Looks like he is going with the regular releases the team give out, or hopefully in the future some PE's.
I noticed he is wearing the same bg's as Beltran, can someone tell me what these are???

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

when will the huarache 2k10s release? i NEED those and does anyone know if they will be available on nikeid when they do release?
I spoke to a NIKE representative not to long ago,
and they aren't sure when the 2k10's release, nor what will be the ID's next year.
I hope these 2k10's come out before Spring 2010.

Dustin's sticking with the generic stuff right now, but I think when he makes it to the majors, we'll see him go back to his customs/PE's...

Anyway... new JR SwingMax PE's?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Dustin's sticking with the generic stuff right now, but I think when he makes it to the majors, we'll see him go back to his customs/PE's...

Anyway... new JR SwingMax PE's?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone know if Swingman Remix's are still going to be in the NIKE line next year?

those fusions are sick!!!!!! anyone know what else is coming out next year other than the Hurache 2K10's and Fuses???

I was watching the Skins game and it looked like Deangelo Hall was wearing some MVP's, anyone have pics?

Back
Top Bottom