**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by sj thresher

the number 1 worst unis ever

Those caps are GREAT!
67313f41-44cc-41a9-9927-bf5bd4da0847.jpg

I don't own the yellow version, but I do have the black:

Is anybody else watching the Angels and Tigers? Ramon Santiago has some cleats that look new or maybe there his P.E's

^ spidermena, good call. no idea what these are, he has been wearing verdero all year.

more mysteries from the Tigers. Maggs ditched the air max MVPs and has been wearing different cleats during august. These look like Guillen's Mizuno's,and he was wearing UA as well.

than last night, he was wearing these.

which look alot like these... even though they were released about 7-8 years ago. wonder if he found them in the back of the equip. room or something
laugh.gif

more locker raiding from Barajas possibly as well, those look like Vernon's pe's.

Kenji's bg's

Griffey in the swingman bg's... begging for these to release in white/red

Sheff...
roll.gif

^ What the hell is Sheff doing in that pic!? Its as if he's catching the ball on the hop... a shoulder-high hop...
laugh.gif

Eastbay took off the Nike Diamond Elite VII off of their site along with the new Jordan Batting gloves. Anyone know why?? I know BaseballExpress.com still hasthem up.

Original Swing.

Bernie's and Magg's cleats name are the Zoom Threat 3/4 from 2002. They had an internal Fit system, contoured Phylon midsole with full-length Zoom Air.They retailed for $105. Doogie24, nice work on pulling up a pic of Bernie's cleats for comparison, that's some good research! Those black/whiteSwingman gloves Griffey has on are money.

I've got a question bout metal spikes. is it THAT bad for them if you're rockin em on concrete? because I noticed in some dugouts, the floor isconcrete sometimes...

Originally Posted by kumissss

Eastbay took off the Nike Diamond Elite VII off of their site along with the new Jordan Batting gloves. Anyone know why?? I know BaseballExpress.com still has them up.
Cause none of them were in stock they were all getting back ordered, same thing with the Franklin Classic Pro's when they'll arrive atEastbay they'll be up again:wink:

those are pretty sweet cleats sheff has on.

I Still like those cleats pablo sandoval wears/was wearing...the steve nash ones?

so what do you guys think will be the jordan baseball cleat this year? possibly fusion IX?
i was initially thinking fusion V since Andruw Jones rocked them last year...they were starting to grow on me. thoughts?
also, anyone know what trainers CC is wearing in this pic?
89878786.jpg

Back
Top Bottom