**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Andruw's turfs
88890290.jpg

89556218.jpg

89066092.jpg

88967235.jpg

He means HyperFLIGHTS, the Eric Avar failed creation, not HyperDUNKS. I remember when Sheff wore those as a Dodger, I have no idea how those would last morethan a game, the upper had to have been beat up!

Originally Posted by MP23

He means HyperFLIGHTS, the Eric Avar failed creation, not HyperDUNKS. I remember when Sheff wore those as a Dodger, I have no idea how those would last more than a game, the upper had to have been beat up!

Yeah I posted a Pic of sheffield wearing them

Has Pedro Martinez been wearing Swingman's in his rehab starts? Every clip shown of him pitching he has on white/red Swingman's.

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

love how the stripe on pedro's pant transitions perfectly to his cleats. glad to see him get the victory as well.

I agree... but how does he keep his pants 'hooked' onto his cleats? velcro patches???

How was his pitching? was he sharp?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

love how the stripe on pedro's pant transitions perfectly to his cleats. glad to see him get the victory as well.

I agree... but how does he keep his pants 'hooked' onto his cleats? velcro patches???

How was his pitching? was he sharp?

Nah, he just hooks them onto the back spike and pretty much pokes a hole with the spike. 3 of his 5 strikeouts were swinging, so I'd say he was prettyeffective. He hit 93 a couple of times, too. I can't stand the Phillies but Pedro got me into pitching, so, I'm happy.

Spalding for Cano?!?! i would have never guessed! dope anyway though
pimp.gif

speaking of dope gloves...
anyone here have an SSK glove? im thinkin bout copping one.
88425204.jpg

85549318.jpg

85349555.jpg

Back
Top Bottom