**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by Go Bosox

i just spoke to a nike rep and he said that there will be a new edition of the Swingmans being released on July 1st and another on August 1st

What exactly do you mean "new edition"? new colorway perhaps?

capt.a153045369f54c72975772c2734a3513.cws_ncarolina_southern_miss_baseball_nenh106.jpg

Does anyone know if these BG's are available in this colorway to the public? If so where I could grab them? Thanks in advance

^ Those are plentiful in the Orient, in the States, not so much.

Asics cleats there are like Nike cleats here.

Peep their website.

Sure, I'm a fan of Ichi's cleats... pics courtesy of Keith Allison via Flickr

Flip colorway from earlier in the season...

Speaking on Ichiro, I think his shoes would look much better without the high-sock look.

Originally Posted by djaman

Speaking on Ichiro, I think his shoes would look much better without the high-sock look.
I don't remember what year this was from...

These are vicious. I had a pair of the Air Diamond Fury in early HS all the way through 2 years of college. Loved them to death. I found a pair on ebayrecently in a size 12 and copped them for under $100 shipped.

Beautiful shoes. But since I'm only playing beer league softball, I can't wear metal cleats, so I sold them a few months ago (even though I didn'twant to, but I just had no use for them). If dude is trolling ebay and rocking a size 12, then he might be rocking that pair!
laugh.gif

I wish they released those white spheres to the public, they are so comfy.

I was looking at some old pics of Roberts and found some cool stuff.

a pair of turfs/trainers that look to have been cleated

anyone remember these lowtops? always hated that stupid zipper that hides the laces

interesting looking shox monsters

Nike needs to bring back these clippers...

Couldn't get pictures but Manny is rockin those all white TPX bg's he wore while in Boston as an Albuquerque Isotope tonight.

Back
Top Bottom