MLB All Star Game...2008 @ Yankee Stadium

Lets talk this out...

AnyBody Here have any Info on when the tickets went, or are going on sale? Because I googled MLB All star game tickets, and a bunch of sites came up that saidthey already have tickets for sale. I wasnt aware that the tickets already went on sale?

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Hopefully Johan Santana is starting for the A.L. in a Boston uniform.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But yeah, these tickets will be hell to get, good thing i have family n Newark and the Bronx, so no worrying about hotels or anything like that...

I hope to be present. I'm a BX 13 bus ride away from there.

I can't wait to cop the Yankee lid with the ASG patch.

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

Lets talk this out...

AnyBody Here have any Info on when the tickets went, or are going on sale? Because I googled MLB All star game tickets, and a bunch of sites came up that said they already have tickets for sale. I wasnt aware that the tickets already went on sale?

All star tickets are very hard to get. Most tickets are spoken for by players and big brass by the mlb. The few tickets that do go on sale go quick toticket brokers. The tickets may not have gone on sale yet but ticket sites list early because they know they will get some. I wish you the best of luck butwith it being in the bronx chances of you getting tickets for retail will be slim to none.

The only tix that go on sale usually to the public, are the bleacher seats.

And you have to pull out an arm and a leg for those $12 seats.

Best guaranteed bet is to go through agencies like Stubhub or ebay.

Wow so the whole 48,000 seat stadium ... or Most of it.. Will be filled with cronies of companies and family members of the Players? Isn't this weekendsupposed to be... FOR THE FANS!?!

game is sold out i believe tickets went on sale last year
wink.gif

stubhub & ebay has CRAZY prices for them

Wow so the whole 48,000 seat stadium ... or Most of it.. Will be filled with cronies of companies and family members of the Players? Isn't this weekend supposed to be... FOR THE FANS!?!

All-star games are like that, media, corporate foes, and family members. Season tickets holders also get them but they are the ones charging ridiculous pricesfor them.
laugh.gif

ehh, it wouldnt really be a boston uniform, it would be more of a modified yankee x all-star collabo, lol

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

Wow so the whole 48,000 seat stadium ... or Most of it.. Will be filled with cronies of companies and family members of the Players? Isn't this weekend supposed to be... FOR THE FANS!?!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

this might as well be a stockholders meeting. Except everyone in attendance to have that douche-y unbuttoned 'just got off from work' look.

good thing i have family n Newark and the Bronx, so no worrying about hotels or anything like that...
Hopefully you have family that works for the Yankees or MLB to get tix from, or else you will be crashing the relatives pad to catch the game onTV.

hopefully ryan zimmerman (the most overlooked player in baseball) gets the recognition he deserves and is one of the 3b representing the n.l.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

good thing i have family n Newark and the Bronx, so no worrying about hotels or anything like that...
Hopefully you have family that works for the Yankees or MLB to get tix from, or else you will be crashing the relatives pad to catch the game on TV.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom