Mixed Couples appreciation post

I'm mixed

appreciated
pimp.gif

yea, I appreciate the offspring, especially dark skinned black dudes and white German ladies. That's a common one down here and all of those girls are
eek.gif
, most of them hoop too which gets them extra points in my book

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

pics of said latina/asian chicks?
nerd.gif

I said there were a lot of asian/latin couples here, not saying itz a common mix. I guess itz cuz itz mostly our generation and they havent had a chance tohave babies yet??
ohwell.gif

Wait now that u mention it, i do kno quite a bit of people wit that mix. Mostly dudes but i kno a few girls. Be back later wit pics.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Only the eventual kids are appreciated
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
most def

around here i know only like 2 or 3 asian dudes dating white girls, but oftentimes it's the other way around.
smh.gif
frown.gif

My girlfriend is half Chinese and half Mexican. She has the sexiest dimples ever; In both places I might add. She's closer to her mom so she speaks fluentspanish and we always go salsa dancing. I would post a pic but I don't want anyone to beast..
tongue.gif

Having black,white, and indian blood in my family which makes me mixed. It's appreciated
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's appreciated. I have a lot to say for a topic like this (in terms ofappreciating interracial couples) but I'll be simplistic about it[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

I don't even mess with black chicks. I only mix
happy.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Same here, I've never been with a black girl.. and to be honest, Idon't want to. There's so much beauty in people mixing with each other..[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But, like I said, I won't get into it[/color]

Originally Posted by nwick001

My girlfriend is half Chinese and half Mexican. She has the sexiest dimples ever; In both places I might add. She's closer to her mom so she speaks fluent spanish and we always go salsa dancing. I would post a pic but I don't want anyone to beast..
tongue.gif

Wait, dimples where?

Megan FOx
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Name names

Originally Posted by Pier49

My girlfriend is half Chinese and half Mexican. She has the sexiest dimples ever; In both places I might add. She's closer to her mom so she speaks fluent spanish and we always go salsa dancing. I would post a pic but I don't want anyone to beast..
tongue.gif

Wait, dimples where?

He means dimples on both the face cheeks and butt cheeks
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jazreel

Originally Posted by Pier49

tongue.gif

Wait, dimples where?

He means dimples on both the face cheeks and butt cheeks
wink.gif
Lower back to be exact.. Its a perfect thumb insert..
happy.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom