misuse and abuse of the word swag/swagger unappreciation vol. d-bags & lamez

If your a young man moving up in the world of corporate America you got "swagger" . that is now the only place for this over used term

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

When will this word ever go away
mad.gif

Anytime lil 10 years are running around talkin bout "my swag is crazy right now"

indifferent.gif
lil man u aint even dug in some butt yet. How u got swag?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif

Anytime lil 10 years are running around talkin bout "my swag is crazy right now"

indifferent.gif
word.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

That's why I don't use the word swag/swagga.

I don't understand why people wear skinny jeans though.
They make you look like a chick.

What happened to originality?
Originality died years ago
smh.gif

Well that's just a dumb reply.
not really, im just saying that people styles arent original anymore, dudes just copy what the next man wears, and when certain vernacular isused, people hop on the band wagon and overuse the words, thats why i said originality died years ago

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

mad.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
The $%**
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
I heard a female news caster say it today

and they said it in a hair loss commercial.. they were like if you're bald cop our stuff to get your swagger back

I was like
eek.gif
x
laugh.gif

it's only a matter of time until it's in the dictionary.. along side bling bling

Originally Posted by seventh letter

eek.gif

and they said it in a hair loss commercial.. they were like if you're bald cop our stuff to get your swagger back

I was like
eek.gif
x
laugh.gif

it's only a matter of time until it's in the dictionary.. along side bling bling

[h2]swag⋅ger[/h2]   /ˈswæg
thinsp.png
ər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [swag-er] Show IPA Pronunciation

-verb (used without object) [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]to walk or strut with a defiant or insolent air.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]to boast or brag noisily.[/td] [/tr][/table]-verb (used with object) [table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]to bring, drive, force, etc., by blustering.[/td] [/tr][/table]-noun [table][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]swaggering manner, conduct, or walk; ostentatious display of arrogance and conceit.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Origin:
1580-90; swag [sup]1[/sup] + -er [sup]6[/sup]
thinsp.png

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1

Originally Posted by doublemesh

Originally Posted by seventh letter

eek.gif

I was like
eek.gif
x
laugh.gif

[h2]swag⋅ger[/h2]   /ˈswæg
thinsp.png
ər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [swag-er] Show IPA Pronunciation

-verb (used without object) [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]to walk or strut with a defiant or insolent air.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]to boast or brag noisily.[/td] [/tr][/table]-verb (used with object) [table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]to bring, drive, force, etc., by blustering.[/td] [/tr][/table]-noun [table][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]swaggering manner, conduct, or walk; ostentatious display of arrogance and conceit.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Origin:
1580-90; swag [sup]1[/sup] + -er [sup]6[/sup]
thinsp.png

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1

eek.gif
eek.gif
.. Welp I guess i'm late

"matter fact you can take swag back,thats a word rappers use when they know they can't rap"-KING KOOPA

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Terrible thread.

QFT been using the word since the 90's

people think that swagger is some new word, i heard my mom say it 3-4 years back
laugh.gif

word. How you gonna get mad when a little kid says swag?
laugh.gif
just pat thelil' booger on the head & carry on

white people using swagger on nation tv makes me cringe. swagger is the new bling

I think the term should just be retired. Anybody who says they have swagger at this point just sounds lame.

Back
Top Bottom