MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Ghost Protocol- First Trailer

Originally Posted by Law3001

Excited for this, but where my man Ving Rhames, I thought Tom brought him back for every MI movie?

THIS ... dude was Mission Impossible. 
Paula Patton

Simon PeggSawyer

Hurt Locker dude

by the dude who did Incredibles + Iron Giant

i'm there

Excited for this, but where my man Ving Rhames, I thought Tom brought him back for every MI movie?

THIS ... dude was Mission Impossible. 
Paula Patton

Simon PeggSawyer

Hurt Locker dude

by the dude who did Incredibles + Iron Giant

i'm there

looked up an article from scifi mania here's excerpts of what he has to say on the subject matter

The actor indicated that due to budget cuts, his appearance in the film isn’t really a sure thing:
“I may be doing something very small in Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol but I will just say that the budget changed dramatically and I’ll leave it at that.

looked up an article from scifi mania here's excerpts of what he has to say on the subject matter

The actor indicated that due to budget cuts, his appearance in the film isn’t really a sure thing:
“I may be doing something very small in Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol but I will just say that the budget changed dramatically and I’ll leave it at that.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Can't wait! MI III was awesome. I'm a JJ Abrams fanboy though.
Thing is, Cruise couldn't rope Abrams to film or write the screenplay for this one. He did help colab on the story though.
And Ving Rhames' absence is a big disappointment.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Can't wait! MI III was awesome. I'm a JJ Abrams fanboy though.
Thing is, Cruise couldn't rope Abrams to film or write the screenplay for this one. He did help colab on the story though.
And Ving Rhames' absence is a big disappointment.

Besides the first MI, the last two were stinkers. Won't be fooled by this trailer.

Besides the first MI, the last two were stinkers. Won't be fooled by this trailer.

Back
Top Bottom