Originally Posted by therainycity206

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ over and over and over.....
I LOL'ed at that too.
laugh.gif

Probably limped all the way to her G-Ma's crib.

Not even surprised at the real story...I don't think any of us are...
Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

laugh.gif
at the only reason ol girl wanted to go home to the compassion of her friends and family ditch her rave daddy was fatigue.
Yep.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

maybe im the only one who still thinks shes lying.

i think she had more than 1 "rave daddy" at that hotel
Chooo Chooo.

laugh.gif
what OP doesnt realize is that shorty probably gave him the watered down version of the story.. i highly doubt it was just the "rave daddy" whogot in on the action...

only really surprised by her confession are OP and her family...

her parents probably knew what the deal was too they just wanted to believe the other story more...

^ nahhh all the homies knew she was lying. MAYBE her family we all knew she was like this. it doesn't suprise us, were just mad $+@ hell she cudnt take 5minutes fromv her sexfest and call us to let us know she was okay. we didn't think she was that !*@!%#+ stupid.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

any jealousy she got ran through and op wasnt apart of it?
OP is Original Poster.
Technically, I am the original poster.
So please stop saying OP. Say MECKS.
Please and thank you.

dosent surprise me. i remember my brother took me 2 a rave or 2 when i was 12-13.....he was like dont accept anything from anybody, it was alrite...wouldntmind checkin 1 out now that im older

Originally Posted by A Town Rep

dosent surprise me. i remember my brother took me 2 a rave or 2 when i was 12-13.....he was like dont accept anything from anybody, it was alrite...wouldnt mind checkin 1 out now that im older
Damn talk about a responsible older brother hahaha.

I mean yea... my brother took me to my first rave too, but I was 18 and this was back in 1998 when the biggest thing we had to worry about were the phantomprickers with Da AIDS needles. Those urban myths still floatin around in the raving community?

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

E does not put wholes in your brain...

"DOES ECSTASY PUT HOLES IN YOUR BRAIN? No. The "holes in the brain" scan conducted on MDMA users does not reveal actual physical holes or missing tissue in the brain. What it reveals is blood flow activity, and the "holes" represent areas in the brain where less blood is present or traveling. Of course, this means that in those particular areas, serotonin chemicals, serotonin receptor sites, neurotransmitters, and other parts of normal brain functions are not as active as they should be. Such a lack of blood flow can be caused, however, by anything as simple as staying up all night, meaning a brain scan conducted on just a weary person can reveal "holes" in some areas of the brain. Keep in mind the possibility that the MDMA users who had their brains scanned may have been poly-drug users, and the potential effects of those other drugs on their brains. There is also no conclusive data yet to suggest that the decreased blood flow will never pick up again. There have been no human studies yet to prove that the brain damage caused by MDMA will remain permanent, or how problematic such damage may be on the person's daily function."

Millions have died from booze..... same can't be said for E
Maybe not millions but many have died from popping pills.

[table][tr][td]
226ecstasyb.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=Arial,Helvetica]Marissa Napier was 15, athletic, outgoing and friendly.
Click for larger photo
[/font][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
Last Aug. 12, at a party in West Seattle, she first tried MDMA, a drug popularly known as Ecstasy. It killed her.

A few hours after taking at least one Ecstasy pill, Marissa went into convulsions. After more than a day in a coma, she died at Harborview Medical Center. The official cause of death: anoxic encephalopathy, or lack of oxygen to the brain, specifically due to "MDMA intoxication."

http://www.seattlepi.com/lifestyle/69811_ecstasy10.shtml

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=3644668
[h3]Autopsy Report Shows Teen Died of Ecstasy Overdose[/h3]
According to the medical examiner it only takes one pill of ecstasy to cause a death. "What may be lethal to one person, might not be to another." In Thomas Mallory's case, his toxicology test showed traces of both octals and marijuana.
The report also mentioned Mallory did not get medical attention until four hours after taking the drug. Natarajan said, "By the time Mallory was found he was in a coma and unresponsive and at the time of arrival to the hospital, there was depletion of oxygen to the brain."

Now unless you have a drug testing kit and want to test these pills before popping em, you're taking a risk not knowing how strong these pillsare. MDMA is a wonderful drug but highly dangerous and unpredictable. Know your supplier if you want to experiment.

Back
Top Bottom