Minute Maid Park = Worst Ballpark in Baseball

AT&T is def one of the best

1785153991_58fb3fa13d.jpg

spaceball.gif
spaceball.gif

whoa whoa. lets go OAKLAND! i love mcafee coliseum and im going to loathe the day when we move to fremont. i never get mad at being able to get ticketswhenever i want, even the day of the game. and being able to buy a ticket for like 15 bucks and move up close to the field!!! you cant beat that. ive seen whathappened when they built the new stadium in sf. parking- $30, tickets- $75, food- $50!!! over a $100 before you even step foot into the stadium. keep theA's in oakland!!!!

I've been to several Major League ballparks and the Metrodome in Minneapolis is by far the worst.

So i've been to the following...and i'm gonna rank them in order...

Fenway Park - Boston
AT&T Park - San Francisco
Petco Park - San Diego
Great American Ballpark - Cincinnati
Safeco Field - Seattle
Coors Field - Denver
Wrigley Field - Chicago
Dodger Stadium - Los Angeles
Chase Field - Arizona
Angel Stadium - Anaheim
Kauffman Stadium - Kansas City
US Cellular Field - Chicago
Qualcomm Stadium - San Diego
Cinergy Field - Cincinnati

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Nationals park aint exactly pretty either.

nationals park is the best ballpark in baseball, slick and modern.
laugh.gif

They can't even get people to go to the games....that park is nice, but it isn't anywhere close to the best in MLB. Just because it's newdoesn't automatically mean that it's the best....

oriolepark.jpg

pimp.gif

i think Minute Maid is a nice park.

and that hill in center is like 430 feet away, it hardly comes into play.

Minute Maid Park isn't all that bad and I wouldn't say it's the worst ballpark in baseball either IMO...

I like AT&T Park, Comerica Park and I'm definitely looking forward for the A's new ballpark, Cisco Field.

laugh.gif
I played on fields with deeper LF fences in Little League...

But Minute Maid is far from the worst. And Nationals Park is far from the best. Like said, you can't be the best in baseball when you're not even thebest in the DC area.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Nationals park aint exactly pretty either.

You're more delusional than a Cubs fan
smh.gif
The Nationals park may be nice, but the team that plays in it sucks @%@ with no type of history at all
laugh.gif

LOVE the hill in dead center. Ever heard of Crosley Field? It had no warning track! The warning track was an uphill slope twenty feet away from the OF wall!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one. Must be so great because it's in such pristine, unused condition, what with all those empty seats every game.

Ballpark in Arlington FTW
BPIA would be SICK if they had a better scoreboards... Not everyone can see the one in RF and the one in center is
sick.gif
sick.gif
Straight outta WrigleyField in the 30's...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ronald0

Houston
Oakland
KC
Tampa
Toronto

The bigs worst ballparks.
co-sign minus kc and replacing them with the marlins stadium. kc's stadium is pleasant
laugh.gif
. the waterfall fountain is
pimp.gif

the 2nd best stadium behind nationals park is pnc park.

Yes, because you know, a waterfall isn't a gimmick. You just like it because they have real depth for the outfield fences.
laugh.gif

AT&T, Pac Bell, whatever it is called today, is overrated IMO. I have been to quite a few past and present MB ballparks including AT&T, Camden Yards,Safeco Field, Yankee Stadium and such but New Busch Stadium in St. Louis has the best feel, best fans and best looks. There is no better view from home platethan seeing the Arch with downtown in center field. PNC Park, I haven't been, but it also looks like one amazing park. I never got the chance to go therewhen I lived back in the D.C. area.

Back
Top Bottom