mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

If the Bears blow this lead they are THE worst team in the NFL
quoted for emphasis. I dont care what our record should be. We def should be 7-0 but good teams FINISH!!!!

^Ron turners a !+%%$+$ joke

EDIT: GAMETIME!! D Actually steps up!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still a MAD weak game we shoulda killed them. We need that bye week to get healthy. But a W is a W

pimp.gif
i was at this game and it was justnuts if you want that tab beer hit me up 5 bucks a cup
nerd.gif

So nervous in the end. Can't wait for our db's to come back. At least we know we have some kind of future in terms of future db's. just a bunch ofyoung mistakes, nothing to worry about since those guys don't practice with the first team enough to everything down. We should finsih out the seasonpretty strong.

I watched the 4th quarter with my hands over my eyes. I could feel an impending Bears collapse due to our lack of defense but luckily we held. Ugly win butI'll take that over another defense-choking loss any day!

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

I watched the 4th quarter with my hands over my eyes. I could feel an impending Bears collapse due to our lack of defense but luckily we held. Ugly win but I'll take that over another defense-choking loss any day!

sums up my feelings about the whole situation

Once we get our DBs we will be pretty legit. Cause if our D rolls like theyve been doing and our D is actually good like it should be we will be tough tocross. But guys like Bowman, McBride, Graham, and Payne are all done and all look like they can be good players.

laugh.gif
Another barnburner from the Vikings.

The 41 points is the most ever scored in a loss in the organization's history
sick.gif

Special Teams was stellar as usual
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Sidney Rice is alive, actually played a little yesterday.
ohwell.gif

Glad to see Coaching Clinic Childress kick the field goal from the 3 yard line down 17 in the 4th quarter.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It gives me nothing but enjoyment to see this coaching staff continue on with the losses, sorry

I can't blame the coaching staff too much on this one (aside from the Special Teams coach); Chilly opened up the playbook and put 41 pts up. We seriouslyshould have won this game, but oh well. 4 INTs is
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom