Minnesota Timberwolves Off-Season Thread... Training Camp, to Mankato they go.

I'd be cool with CDR... I just remember him having that nice second season in New Jersey. Not much positivity since then though. His Yahoo! picture makes him look like a chub. :lol:

Zgoda mentioned Michael Redd. Don't know what the hell that guys is up to, but I guess I'd be willing to take a flier.

GREAT. WIN. TONIGHT. :smokin

Last edited:
:smh: these injuries, this has to be a joke.

Howard waived and M Lee is done for the year according to Star Trib.

MN sports teams are one giant group injury with a couple healthy players mixed in :x

Darren Wolfson ‏@DarrenWolfson
Michael Finley is another guy who wants in with the #Twolves. Heck, a lot of guys do with the open roster spot. Very little shot on Finley.

It looks like Rick may have to experience Dwill at the 3 now only spot he can get PT, and let DC and Steisma play

James Anderson :nerd: *kanye shrug*

NO LOVE TOMORROW! Staying here due to that eye injury.

Our bench is just:

JJ
Dwill
D.C.
Lou
Steisma

Chase, Lee, Roy :smh: feel bad for the guy, and Rubio even though it's just back spasms. And some point minus Roy we need to get healthy and make a run for a playoff spot.

We need some d-leaguers or something:lol:

It was just important to get the win tonight... especially when our schedule the next 5 games consists of: @ UTA, @ DEN, POR, ATL, and then @ OKC. :smh:

Too many missed gimmes. Shved and Kirilenko's chemistry is just unbelievable. Pek being a go-to option :pimp:

Hopefully Rubio gets on the court versus the Jazz. Would be awful if this back spasm thing is more than being reported. What's the opposite of poetic justice?

Once Rubio is cleared to play full minutes, do you guys expect Shved to keep a starting spot or at least be the sixth man?

At this rate I think the 2 spot belongs to Shved. Since Rubio is 6'4 and Shved is 6'6 is better than Luke and Rubio.

Starting: Rubio, Shved, AK47, Love, Pek
Bench: JJ, Luke, Chase, D.C., and Stesima

Shved and Rubio will be good because they play off one another and both penetrate for others.

Does anybody know when Chase will be back?

Getting worried about Rubio now. As well Love is out too tonight. And we need this game against Portland :smh:

Yeah, I don't know about Rubes right now. Love needs to stay on the court too, though. This guy is killing me.

I just hope this season doesn't turn out to be a wash because they can't get healthy. Not acceptable. :smh:

Last edited:
If love is gonna be out another month and Rubio perhaps not fully 100% this season by March will be a wash. :smh:

If I hear one word from love complaining i will just lose it.

Cut ties with Roy. His knees will not hold up. This season is going to be long.

Last edited:
Im losing hope in this season :smh:
Houston is improving, Denver is playing steady, same with Portland. And you know the Lakers worst case scenario is the 8 spot.

I think the staff needs to just move on and let Love recover 100% and Rubio if it's only his back I just don't want it lingering all season. I don't know how this team will get w/o those two but let's hope a week before all-star or after these guys are ready to go for a push no matter what.

Plus, "tanking" does nothing for this team anyways so I'm confident that they'll play every night. Dwill should use this time to show what he has even though he's probably playing back up SF while Lou and Greg have the front court.

Were actually down to 10 guys if Pek's hip injury isn't too serious.
Luke/JJ
Shved/Lazar
AK47/Dwill
D.C./Lou
Pek/Greg

While Rubio/Lee/Roy/Chase/Love are out :smh:

This is reminding me of GSW the past few years injuries hitting them and now their showing they could be a playoff threat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom