Minnesota – New Air Jordan Specialty Store - Studiiyo 23

Awesome store.  The paintings kind of distract a bit, but I'm going to visit it around December.  Do they take consignments?

Awesome store.  The paintings kind of distract a bit, but I'm going to visit it around December.  Do they take consignments?

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I WOULD GO BUT UPTOWN IS SO HARD TO GET TO BUT NICE STORE NON THA LESS IVE BEEN HOPIN FOR A STORE LIKE THIS FOR SOME TIME NOW SINCE TWINS TOWN WAS SKETCHY WITH THEIR RELEASES

smh where do you live?  Uptown is the easiest place to get to if you actually live in the city.

store looks nice, I'll check it out next time I visit (grew up there, just moved to LA).  Crazy how many shops like these have been popping up in Minneapolis.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I WOULD GO BUT UPTOWN IS SO HARD TO GET TO BUT NICE STORE NON THA LESS IVE BEEN HOPIN FOR A STORE LIKE THIS FOR SOME TIME NOW SINCE TWINS TOWN WAS SKETCHY WITH THEIR RELEASES

smh where do you live?  Uptown is the easiest place to get to if you actually live in the city.

store looks nice, I'll check it out next time I visit (grew up there, just moved to LA).  Crazy how many shops like these have been popping up in Minneapolis.

Look like a nice set up. Any one know their prices?? By the looks of the store seem like their prices might be a little on the high side.

Look like a nice set up. Any one know their prices?? By the looks of the store seem like their prices might be a little on the high side.

glad to see MN steppin it up...haven't been there since '94...used to knock off J's at JCP...they top $$$ now...

glad to see MN steppin it up...haven't been there since '94...used to knock off J's at JCP...they top $$$ now...

I went there a couple weeks ago, and the store gets all the Jordan releases.  I picked up the silver anniversary 11's that they got in stock for the opening.  Plus nothing beats the Madden tournaments they hold.  The owner Moh is really cool so if you get a chance to go up there I would say go for it. 

I went there a couple weeks ago, and the store gets all the Jordan releases.  I picked up the silver anniversary 11's that they got in stock for the opening.  Plus nothing beats the Madden tournaments they hold.  The owner Moh is really cool so if you get a chance to go up there I would say go for it. 

Wish they had a similar style boutique here in San Francisco, except it would turn more into a museum than an actual store. I think if a store solely based their business on Jordan Brand they would do terribly because majority of customers would just wait for the hot retros..

Wish they had a similar style boutique here in San Francisco, except it would turn more into a museum than an actual store. I think if a store solely based their business on Jordan Brand they would do terribly because majority of customers would just wait for the hot retros..

Nice store.....need something like that out here in Atlanta, might be something out here but i dont know about it. Keep up the good work

Nice store.....need something like that out here in Atlanta, might be something out here but i dont know about it. Keep up the good work

pimp.gif

we got a store similar to this in Houston called premium goods. except they sell more the just JB

we got a store similar to this in Houston called premium goods. except they sell more the just JB

I live in the Mpls area. I don't buy Js anymore. I rarely wear my 3s, 4s, 11s, 13s or 14s. I'll have to check the store out.

Back
Top Bottom