Mini NYC Summit Sunday Nov 20???

A few of us will be coming in from out of town for Survivor Series at MSG that night.  I know at least a few from NYC are going to the show as well.
My boy DJ's all the time at Bounce Sporting Club on 55 West 21st.  He said it's a really good place, and should be a good spot for a group to watch football.  Plus, it's walking distance to MSG.

I'm not from NY, so if anyone has any other suggestions, let me know, but I'd like to finally meet up with some of you NYC jabronis.

Damn ya'll going hard for a damn Sunday... 
laugh.gif

I'm going to get into NYC on Megabus probably around 1:30 (don't want to miss much football). I'm going to go right to Bounce. If we can get a list of people coming arranged, I'll reserve a table for us.

What kind of place is this? I'd probably be down, but I'll be raving the night before, so I'll be hungover I'm sure and probably not be in the mood to get all dressed up and all if that's the kinda place it is.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

What kind of place is this? I'd probably be down, but I'll be raving the night before, so I'll be hungover I'm sure and probably not be in the mood to get all dressed up and all if that's the kinda place it is.
It's a nice sportsbar.  But I'll be wearing a WWE shirt, so I'm sure whatever you wear will be nicer than what I have on.

Back
Top Bottom