Milwaukee Update Post

i think/hope the Godzillas are around when footlocker does the 50% off in the fall
SpursFan414 AKA: KIX
help my guy out with his clothing line... all are done by hand...hit him up
www.safaribrand.com
wanted day of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out

^thats gonna be tough, i grabbed two 11's from footlocker mayfair, and they told me they basically gone one pair per size....but doubles in 9.5-11.5....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

the grand has them to. so i will just hope for the best
www.safaribrand.com

wish you luck, i wish i would have waited for F&F....but you win some and you lose some....

Mike you interested in going down to Chicago for Doernbacher Charity stuff.....that goes for you aswell chris, i know you have school though.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

fyi
footlocker has employees' 50% off today and tomorrow
www.safaribrand.com

^i picked up some kobes....

should have bought soldiers too....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Just a heads up on Nike outlet sales in Chicago. 20% off midnight Madness day after Thanksgiving ( Nov. 23rd ) til 11am, and Friends and Family will be Nov. 29th through Dec 2nd at the Nike Outlets. Talked to the manager at Gurnee and he gave me the dates. Not much retro stuff there, but other good shoes to kick it in.

anybody familiar with the Green Bay area?

My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes
Even tho I aleady ate, fat boy gotta eat agian. I'm always hungry! - Big Kuntry King

^there isnt alot up there...i beleive the sb spot closed....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

^ oh, I'm tring to get my hands on a green bay new era. I saw this elderly man with a packer new era and asked him where he got it from and he just said some store in green bay.

My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes
Even tho I aleady ate, fat boy gotta eat agian. I'm always hungry! - Big Kuntry King

Milly fam jus droppin in to say hi. sorry its been a minute u know I'm at school in NC and whatnot but I'm still checkin up on yall. I shud be home in A few for thanksgiving and then again in Dec. anyways heard about all the killings goin on I hope yall and your love ones are okay. as always peace love and sole man get at me.

-John

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

^
laugh.gif
whats good bro? How u luvin them carnival Af1..

^John...what up wit a gurnee trip on black friday. I can make sure you get your hands on those cement spikes that day too bo. Hit me

I wouldnt be able to stop down there until next week, i have practice every night, then birthday party this weekend.....

are you gonna be up in the city, if thats the case let me know i can call, and they ll hold you a pair....

Matt Famo u already know we out here Black friday.. In fact I got a nice lil list of+%%@ I need to pickup when I come home startin weds. NT connects would defbe appreciated. Does anyone know if there are some Lebanon blazers left in the city I need to copp a pair asap? I'm also lookin for some of those restockedDooms if we get any?

O and tommy u know I love my Carnivals fam I rocked um like twice so far I gotta upload some pix next time but I'm trying to save umm for like anotha yearor two I jus gotta get umm back home.

^as of now, dooms will not be restocked in milwaukee....

Blazers should still be around....

Man I'm sad about the dooms but he blazers are piff so I can deal I will def b checkin out Moda3 and the otha spots when I get home. I seriously can'twait. I been needing new@*+% for a min and NC has nothin for me right now plus I need $$$$$ hard times for the college kids.

Anyone know if the Skate Mental Mids ever dropped in Milwaukee? I checked with Sky High last week but they didn't have them. I don't care to deal withPhase, but I'd be interested to know if they ever had them.

restok on dooms?? did i miss something?? sorry milwaukee for taking over your thread but yall aint but an hour and a half away so if its kicks there i cangrab, im on it lol!! plus i love moda3!! them cats are cool!! brandon summit update??

Back
Top Bottom