Milwaukee Update Post

Whats Up my fellow milwaukeeans, good to see there is actually some people from Milwaukee on here. Anybody have any luck catching the Cav IV's

With the rate Elites are selling most likely they'll sit. But if you want a pair might as well go early...

Anyone have ANY info about area releases for the AJKO pack? I need the black toes and my roommate needs the black/red

Anyone able to get KDIV N7 today at Pleasant Prairie? Work 8-4:30 so I wasn't able to make it. Looking for the Whites in a 11-11.5, please PM if you can help me out

I wasn't interested in the KDIV N7 pack so I didn't bother..I'm curious as to who is getting the AJKO locally!?

Originally Posted by aznlurker

I wasn't interested in the KDIV N7 pack so I didn't bother..I'm curious as to who is getting the AJKO locally!?

I had to bite the bullet and pay reseller price for Black Toes since no one anywhere has any info_On the lookout for Black/Red now, if anyone has local release info PLEASE share.Good luck to everyone trying to get their pair.And does anyone have a date for HOH opening?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I should have some info about HOH at some point soon...
Sounds good, thanks.  I've been going to Mayfair about every weekend to see if it opened and just hadn't been posted in here yet.

I called Mayfair Management and they stated early June...I'm thinking within the next 2wks it should be open.

I bit the bullet and bought the AJKO black/reds as well...SMH...

Yeezy 2, anywhere locally getting them?  If I recall correctly no where got em last shoe.
ohwell.gif

I called Mayfair Management and they stated early June...I'm thinking within the next 2wks it should be open.

Close.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Close.

Do you have more info sho3tym??

word is... they are aiming for a june 9th opening per the dist manager of footlocker..... confirmed by another footlocker mrg... they are really pushing for the 9th...

Originally Posted by SpursFan414

word is... they are aiming for a june 9th opening per the dist manager of footlocker..... confirmed by another footlocker mrg... they are really pushing for the 9th...

Yeezy 2?? Lol

I'll be in Milwaukee tomorrow around 11am, anyone think ill be able to snag the vices anywhere? I'll be on 94, mayfair maybe? Brookfield mall?

@ sho3tym - you work for Footlocker Corporate? just curious...

Thinking about putting something together...

July 7th

or

Aug 4th

Those are the 2 saturdays I have open.

Back
Top Bottom