Milwaukee Update Post

I'm in Sheboygan from out of town and was wondering if I have any chance of getting a pair of XI's anywhere in Milwaukee w/o having any connects? I wouldn't have the first clue on where to go to have a decent chance either? I'm so used to midnight releases at NTLV and it sounds like there won't be any of those around? Would I have a better chance heading up to Appleton? Any help or info would be appreciated.

midtown footlocker is getting 36 pairs. the concords are few and far between. champs southridge is doing a midnight release. grandave isnt getting many shoes. i would say look else where on those. good luck to those looking to cop.

Glad I'm going back to ATL for xmas. From the looks of it like 5 people have the Concord market in Milwaukee on lock haha.

I used to work at FTL and I'm still in good favor with my old mgr so I'm good. Looking to acquire 2 pair. Good luck to everyone trying to scoop these.

I don't think allotments are all that high.

That to me is the scary part...its going to come down to checking on numbers and making a game time decision.

After obsessing about how/where to get XIs for a few weeks, *$$* is too stressful. I'm just calling it quits and waiting for resale prices to taper off. good luck to everybody.

Anybody know any spot with freegums yet?

I know its late notice, but my connect fell through on concords. I need 1 sz 10 if anyone can help, im paypal ready, meet up ready and I love to tip! If anyone can help, text me @ 608-516-2685. Thanks in advance!

love my connect!!! 
44a16f5766cb1c23fa849170a34fef87f2804e3e_r.jpg

just heard about a restock on concords at champs bayshore. I'm in kenosha so I won't make it. Hopefully someone else on here gets them.

Originally Posted by mattmcd4free

just heard about a restock on concords at champs bayshore. I'm in kenosha so I won't make it. Hopefully someone else on here gets them.

trying to call(stuck at work)  no answer
frown.gif

EDIT-sold out

YEAH THERE WAS A RESTOCK YESTERDAY AT FOOTLOCKER AT VERNON HILLS... CALLED THE FIRST TIME HE ACTED LIKE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT AND CALLED BACK 10 MINUTES HE SAID SOLD OUT I WAS PISSED!!! BUT IM COO WITH 3 PAIRS

Anyone work at/know someone who works at Footlocker or Champs at Bayshore? I'm about to apply next week and wanted to know how managers were, how strict the discount rules are, employees, etc..

^dont know anybody but good luck and keep us posted. Just wanted to wish the local milwaukee fam a happy new year. Keep out of trouble eveyone.

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

^dont know anybody but good luck and keep us posted. Just wanted to wish the local milwaukee fam a happy new year. Keep out of trouble eveyone.

same to you and yours...
happy.gif

I am going to make an effort to start posting in here more often.. I also have a blog/store up right now, so if anyone is looking for sneakers check it out and we can arrange a meet up or something. The store is not an ideal situation, but it's the best I can do right now. I do have the name registered and all of that so hopefully I can gain some notoriety and have a brick and mortar store in the not too distant future. www.mdwstsole.wordpress.com Let me know what you guys think, and I'll be seeing you all in this thread a lot more often.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^good to see/hear.

You're in Milwaukee?

Let me know if you need anything.

I'm going to school at Concordia Mequon and hoping to stay in this area/Milwaukee when I graduate next fall. I'm originally from Rockford, IL so I don't really want to go back there lol. And I love the atmosphere an people around here it's almost a completely different world from back home. Same for you, hit me up if you need anything. I know you have connections around here, but I frequently go to the South Chicago Nike Outlet for the B grade releases (Banned 1, WC 3, Flint 13, Bordeaux 7, etc), and I frequently get new sneakers in through consignment for my blog

Back
Top Bottom