Milwaukee Update Post

Originally Posted by ROME357

mad.gif
Damn!!!! Flight Club didn't have the black/stealth XIII's in my size. Now I gotta wait 5- 7 days to get my money back!
mad.gif

Man, I really wanted those damn shoes.

Anyone know where I can get them in a 11.5?
oh man that sucks sorry to hear about that.
When i ordered from there i got my Stat AF1's alright.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by ROME357

mad.gif
Damn!!!! Flight Club didn't have the black/stealth XIII's in my size. Now I gotta wait 5- 7 days to get my money back!
mad.gif

Man, I really wanted those damn shoes.

Anyone know where I can get them in a 11.5?
oh man that sucks sorry to hear about that.
When i ordered from there i got my Stat AF1's alright.

-Tyler

It's cool, they had everything else I've ordered. I just hate to have to wait so long to get the money back on my debit card.
Oh well....I think I'll buy an xbox 360 with the money.

3/20 pack at all the usuals this weekend...

Black/Red Jumpman Pros at Footlocker...

what footlocker the blk/rd jumpmans at ?

i was at Grand Ave and they only had the blk/blk and wht/blue

i need a sz 13 where should i look for them to show up in that sz?

just start hitting the phones and get lucky ?

Could someone please let me know when playmakers splits the 3/20 pack. I am hoping to be able to pick the 3's up seperately when they do i, i was able toget my CDP 4's and 9's over the summer right after they started splitting pack and im hoping i can do the same for the 3's any help would begreatly appreciated because i have to get my mom or one of my friends to pick them up while im outta town for school.... please dont b afraid to leave me a PMas soon as they split that pack

John, hit me up on FB mayne. I should be back workin at Playmakers within a month so I can put them to the side for you bro. aint heard from you in a while,hit me in a PM i'll give ya a new number to reach me at.

milwaukee NTers, any heads up on SBs at sky high or moda3 that have dropped? or that will drop soon?

I checked the Moda3 site and all i could find were some Dunk High Premiums (red with a white swoosh and semi-transparent midsole) for 100 flat, prod IIs, and apair of dunk lows, etc.
Didn't Moda used to have more SBs?

what about sky high, anyone been there lately?

^was there last week

not a lot there...only thing that caught my eye: gold/black sample rejuven8's and white/navy ZF95's...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^you overpaid...

you push hard enough they ll give you a discount...
eek.gif
Word!

Man i wish i would have known that, how much of a discount would i have got?

Back
Top Bottom