Million dollar Jordans??? **ebay auction**

Originally Posted by pstuart13

you guys, how can you flame him!?! he's offering free shipping!!!!
laugh.gif

hahaha

but dudes swagger jackin

eek.gif
Maaaaaan this dude is trippin'! This shoe is definitely worth alot ofmoney, but not no mil ticket, lil outrageous.

thats exactly why people dont sign autographs or anything anymore. people are true fans, just trying to make a buck. or this person's case a million.

we should all flood his message inbox with offers and see who gets this crackhead to strike a deal with first (of course please don't send him anymoney)....

ill start the bids.... im offering $19.99 and I told him that I will pay for shipping
smile.gif

I would not like what he is smoking
laugh.gif

one shoe at that, even if it was both ........go fly a kyte

-bdis-

This is actually smart. They can always relist for the insertion fee refund if they don't get an offer they like. It's a month-long listing too,wouldn't be surprised if they rope a dope for several grand over auction value before the end. The hype and visibility they'll get will help with that,eBay will see to it, lol

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

one-billion-dollars-austin-powers-above-the-law-blog.jpg
1 Million Dollars!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoFlyy1030

i offered 10.00 just to piss him off

you guys crack me up

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

we should all flood his message inbox with offers and see who gets this crackhead to strike a deal with first (of course please don't send him any money)....

ill start the bids.... im offering $19.99 and I told him that I will pay for shipping
smile.gif

i offered $28.73
grin.gif

ill pay shipping too
laugh.gif

I realized my $19.99 was a total lowball offer and felt bad for wasting his time....

I stepped up my offer to $200.00 but he has to throw in one of those killer cowboy hats (my fingers are crossed)

wish me luck fellas
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom