MIKE VICK RE-SIGNS WITH NIKE FOR ENDORSEMENT DEAL!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...chael-vick-signs-endorsement-deal-with-nike/1

DIDNT NIKE SAY THEY WOULD NEVER RE-SIGN HIM???? SMH!!! (GOOD LOOK FOR VICK THOU...)

ANYWAY HERES A HISTORY OF THE VICK SHOE LINE... YOU THINK THEY SHOULD KEEP ON??

(BEFORE DOG FIGHTING CHARGES)

Nike Zoom Vick 1 (2003)
2wlwri0.jpg

Nike Air Blacksburg (Vick Trainer) (2004)
29ld1le.jpg

Nike Zoom Vick 2 (2004)
zlc7f4.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Mid (Vick Lazer Edition) (2005)
whf8e1.jpg

Nike Zoom Vick 3 (2005)
1y8ls0.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Mid (Vick Collection Royale) (2006)
fp3387.jpg

Nike Zoom Vick 4 (2006)
2cok0ur.jpg

(AFTER DOG FIGHTING CHARGES)

Nike Zoom Vick 5 (Unreleased/ Stripped Of Vick Branding And Renamed "Nike Game Day")
zxuuqc.jpg

Nike Zoom Turf Sample (Unreleased/ Re-Released Barry Sanders Classic With Virgina Tech Colorway For Vick)
2usa3vk.jpg

i juss find it %%!%@! up cuz after all (for thoses who remember) then sed they would NEVER re-sign him... they made a huge deal out of it and even took him tocourt.......... smh.... i hope they wasnt cheap with his guap at least!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If I were Vick, I would not have because they were the first ones to drop him from his endorsement deals.

But business has a funny way of working.

Yeah its business for sure.

If I were Vick, I would not have because they were the first ones to drop him from his endorsement deals.

But business has a funny way of working.

pimp.gif
Even though Mike is just another athlete.I'm so happy for him, he will redeem himself.

Bring back the Vick V
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love Michael Vick so much. To top it off, i met dude randomly, he swung me an autograph with a smile on his face, and dapped me up afterwards
pimp.gif
dude is myfavorite athlete ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom