Mike Vick could be in trouble vol.. who shot ya

In our most recent item regarding The Summer of Vick, The Sequel, we explained that the question of whether he had direct or indirect involvement in the reported shooting of former Bad Newz Kennels associate Quanis Phillips has far less relevance than the apparent fact that Vick was in the same place as Phillips.

And while this rekindled association, if true, could jeopardize Vick's status with the federal government and the National Football League, the mere whiff of a problem could be enough to get the Eagles to cut the cord.

For now, the team hasn't said much of anything.  Per Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer, the team issued the following statement:  "We are aware of the incident that occurred in Virginia early this morning and are in the process of gathering all of the facts.  Until then, we will not have any contact on this matter."

Depending on what they learn, the Eagles may opt for action instead of commentary.  Before doing so, however, they'd better have a damn good plan in place for backing up Kevin Kolb.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

why would the dude that snitched on him be at his birthday party in the first place though?

laugh.gif
word..Son was already asking for it

why would the dude that snitched on him be at his birthday party in the first place though?

laugh.gif
word..Son was already asking for it

I doubt mike invited the dude to his party hence the confrontation.

If anything the co-d violated by going to Vick's party regardless of the outcome.

I doubt mike invited the dude to his party hence the confrontation.

If anything the co-d violated by going to Vick's party regardless of the outcome.

- never been much of a 'club go-er' myself, so my comment my be biased. by i honestly dont see the appeal in going out. i mean especially when i have that amount of money (yes i understand Vick is 'supposed' to be broke, but i believe he still has a few hundred thousand, if not a million stashed somewhere).
- i mean, at this point, id hire a videographer when i did go out just in case some nonsense jumps off. then again, reality sets in and i realize its not about that, Vick truely doesnt see what he's doing wrong......

- never been much of a 'club go-er' myself, so my comment my be biased. by i honestly dont see the appeal in going out. i mean especially when i have that amount of money (yes i understand Vick is 'supposed' to be broke, but i believe he still has a few hundred thousand, if not a million stashed somewhere).
- i mean, at this point, id hire a videographer when i did go out just in case some nonsense jumps off. then again, reality sets in and i realize its not about that, Vick truely doesnt see what he's doing wrong......

exactly, hell i would have shot or got somebody to shoot that $#%*# too

exactly, hell i would have shot or got somebody to shoot that $#%*# too

daaaaamn...

vick is thorough in them streets... lol...

i aint know fam was living like that...

daaaaamn...

vick is thorough in them streets... lol...

i aint know fam was living like that...

haha you should just post a thread everyday and just put a link to the front page of tmz...lol

haha you should just post a thread everyday and just put a link to the front page of tmz...lol

Back
Top Bottom