Mike Vick Commercial

"Hey Angel, I'm gonna need you to go down and out.."

Get 'em Mike.
pimp.gif

I can only imagine if he wins a Super Bowl. He will be literally be the holy trinity to Philly. 

I can only imagine if he wins a Super Bowl. He will be literally be the holy trinity to Philly. 

pimp.gif
happy.gif
I'm really happy for Vick. He said he would redeem himself and so far he has. Keep it up Vick!

pimp.gif
happy.gif
I'm really happy for Vick. He said he would redeem himself and so far he has. Keep it up Vick!

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
 that was actually a good commercial, im proud of vick. he still got herpes tho
No it wasn't
laugh.gif

Happy for my dude though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
 that was actually a good commercial, im proud of vick. he still got herpes tho
No it wasn't
laugh.gif

Happy for my dude though
pimp.gif

I'm happy for Vick
pimp.gif
, it's nice to hear of a person learning from his mistake and doing his best to correct his image. I mean look at Tiger, dude was pretty much perfect and all we wanted was to see him mess up and he did, hopefully he comes back strong too.

I'm happy for Vick
pimp.gif
, it's nice to hear of a person learning from his mistake and doing his best to correct his image. I mean look at Tiger, dude was pretty much perfect and all we wanted was to see him mess up and he did, hopefully he comes back strong too.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

That's all you can do....

Vick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
600th post
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

That's all you can do....

Vick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
600th post
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom