Mike Jordan,Dennis Rodman reggie miller pick up game (vids)

this is�from those pick up games�Mike was playing in�while he was filming spacejam

i seen highlights before on Micheal Jordan : above and beyond

but this clip gots like the whole game.

it has Jordan,rodman,reggie miller,juwan howard,and i think pippen

i was actually trying to google Dennis Rodman and that came up

I'm lookin for the clip where he's goin off on the reporters saying:

" supsend me�Rod thorn "

"suspend me�if your gonna suspend me"���
pimp.gif

anybody know what I'm talkin bout?
��
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Ced Ceballos is in there. I think Eddie Jones, I thought that brolic dude was Oakley at first but its not

man look at the speed of the game on a pick up level its crazy. there were doing amazing things. so many legends in that game.

Originally Posted by dreClark

That *%%@ was prolly the most efficient pickup game that I have ever seen in my life....
I would love it if I could go to the gym and not have to deal with a lot of the scrubs you come in contact with day to day.

That *%%@ was prolly the most efficient pickup game that I have ever seen in my life....

Exactly what I was thinking... even if you didn't know who these guys were, you'd have to think they were some serious ball players - the jumpshotsare all just wet as hell

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

I would love it if I could go to the gym and not have to deal with a lot of the scrubs you come in contact with day to day.

Ya know????

laugh.gif
@ Reggie Miller calling that ({}) !@+ foul......You got strippednaked....Don't call that !%*$......
smh.gif

There were a bunch or current NBA players at my school rec center last year playin pick up games. Tim Grover had his basketball camp at our rec center and Igot to see a bunch of NBA players. I knew something was goin on when I saw a ferrari in one of our schools parking lots.

there so good its a little boring.

laugh.gif
its a pickup game - u need that sloppyness for the laughs/lessons

Summertime in LA head down to the gym @ UCLA and you will find all types of NBA players playing pickup games.

Guys like KG, Jason Kidd, Baron Davis, Paul Pierce, Jordan Farmar .

Back
Top Bottom