Mike Greenberg(from ESPN) should be fired Today for this.....

mad.gif

Sounds like an honest mistake..Either that or they were talking about something racist off the air and since it was fresh in his mind..Hmmmmm

Sounds like an honest mistake..Either that or they were talking about something racist off the air and since it was fresh in his mind..Hmmmmm

Originally Posted by romedadude

man that was slip of the tongue

King.....#+%% I don't see the similarities.

But let Lil Wayne, or 50 Cent, or any athlete say "Cracker" or Honkey", on air or live on TV, it would be VERY different.....

Originally Posted by romedadude

man that was slip of the tongue

King.....#+%% I don't see the similarities.

But let Lil Wayne, or 50 Cent, or any athlete say "Cracker" or Honkey", on air or live on TV, it would be VERY different.....

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

mad.gif

i would prefer that he get beat up by some klan members for the irony. i didn't like the guy/show b4 and like him/his show less now. it wason some sneak diss type #$*. and i don't care if i'm reachin.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

mad.gif

i would prefer that he get beat up by some klan members for the irony. i didn't like the guy/show b4 and like him/his show less now. it wason some sneak diss type #$*. and i don't care if i'm reachin.

you're reaching

he just tried to pronounce it too fast and got the K in king and the UN (oon) in junior mixed up

you're reaching

he just tried to pronounce it too fast and got the K in king and the UN (oon) in junior mixed up

That name is kind of a tongue twister. You know it's Martin Luther King, but then there is the Junior that's the monkey wrench. So he started out with Martin Luther, then he mixed up the Joon with the K. I usually assume most people are racists, but Mike Greenberg? That would have to be theslickest dude with it.

That name is kind of a tongue twister. You know it's Martin Luther King, but then there is the Junior that's the monkey wrench. So he started out with Martin Luther, then he mixed up the Joon with the K. I usually assume most people are racists, but Mike Greenberg? That would have to be theslickest dude with it.

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

you're reaching

People will still be offended by this, though.

{()}'s.

Back
Top Bottom