Miguel ft Travis Scott - Skywalker from upcoming new album

All I Want Is You isn't on Vinyl. I looked back then. That was a real low budget release. KD is on Amazon for $12. Better act fast.

Can we all agree Miguel is the best doing it today?

Also this album is more of a rock album. The sound is different from his debut and sophomore album.

He is, his creativity is off the charts yet he's not too far "out there" for me like The Weekend can be.

I wouldn't call it a traditional rock album though, it's like a 80s ballet/soul/pop infusion.

Simple Things, Coffee, and What's Normal Anyway are my jams so far and face the sun sounds like a One Republic song so I like it.

Agreed.

First week numbers for Wildheart = 39,342.

I honestly don't look at this as a "flop". Kreayshawn and Troy Ave have new meaning to the term "flop".

Nah but this album came out way too soon. He's on a major label and he only had TV appearances to promote. No AirPlay really.

Kaleidoscope Dreams will still be his greatest work when it's all said and done, IMO.

Thread/.

All I Want Is You isn't on Vinyl. I looked back then. That was a real low budget release. KD is on Amazon for $12. Better act fast.

KD is $6.99 and All I want is you is $5 on Walmart.com. I didn't even know they sold explicit CDs until now.

This album is straight. I can hear the Prince influence in more than half the album.

Why y'all really care about the numbers? Enjoy the ****kng album :smh:

This album is straight. I can hear the Prince influence in more than half the album.

Why y'all really care about the numbers? Enjoy the ****kng album :smh:

Not necessarily care but you want him to succeed rather than most of the trash R&B that's out there to continue

Miguel is an artist who can change the landscape but those numbers suggest people look at him as just another singer

I think Miguel cares more about the music and performance. He's gonna put out music the way we wants to. That's what Wildheart is all about.

I'm always into numbers because I buy mad CDs and want to see great music sell.

He's on RCA, these numbers aren't great but he has the type of music that can still sell over time. First album only did 11 first week and it's gold. So if he puts out the right singles, he'll do over 200, maybe 300. I don't know if people like this album though. Everyone I knew loved KD.

Another aspect is his singles sales. Coffee is getting mad play, I don't know if it's selling though. I'm sure it's sold well so it's not a complete flop if they get a gold or platinum single and he's releasing more.

He'll be ok, he has buzz growing and the general public forgot about him. The last big single he was on was that Wale song.

Which album was vixen on? So flames

That was "All I Want Is You". So many great songs on that one, but it just felt like he/his team grabbed the best joints on a computer, threw them together, and called it a day.

No type of cohesion on that **** :lol:

The problem is, this is his third album. He's a well established artist so it does make him look funny with 40K first week.

The problem is, this is his third album. He's a well established artist so it does make him look funny with 40K first week.

exactly, this isn't his 1st album

third album is generally very big off the build of two successful previous albums

Yo at first I didn't like this album but after several spins I think Miguel came with that [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Coffee
Ride that Wave
NWA
What's Normal Anyways

Bangers son.

Album is great. Took me a few spins as well but man his joint got some gems.

Face the Sun is incredible! Absolutely amazing!

Love cruising around LA with this album, especially with the given theme of it

this album really grows the more you listen to it, it's rare that an artist's 1st album is my least favorite

this album really grows the more you listen to it, it's rare that an artist's 1st album is my least favorite

Definitely agree listened to it again all the way through last night and it's a really solid album. Only song I'm still not feeling is NWA, everything else is flames though especially "waves" and "leaves" :pimp:

Last edited:
Definitely agree listened to it again all the way through last night and it's a really solid album. Only song I'm still not feeling is NWA, everything else is flames though especially "waves" and "leaves"
pimp.gif
I'm the same, can play the whole thing front to back except NWA, can't get into that song 
laugh.gif

I think the album is cohesive and flows/sounds the best when you play it from the jump

Back
Top Bottom