Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

That Cinco dude is terrible 
eek.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
Yeah he's horrible.  He ruined 3 good verses....it took me forever to figure out what he said for the lyrics on rap.genius

If anyone knows Take-Offs verse help me out, I'm only missing one word for it to be 100%.

http://rap.genius.com/Migos-top-floor-lyrics

Offset gives no damns
this vid is live lol..then they performed emmit smith after lol

reminds me of that one dipset vid when i think it was jimmy or freeky went into the crowd and all u saw was chairs being thrown

Last edited:
takeoff >>>
been told ******. knew he would deliver. felt like quavo shoulda stayed in his lane...was hoping he would. oh well. glad offset did too.

wow jay Z looks aged in that pic, migos is terrible though. Sometimes they go hard but at the same time they always sound like they are just trying to squeeze as many as words into the shortest amount of time

Honestly takeoff has the flow mastered. Offset is ok but his flow is all over the place sometimes...a lot of times... Quavo makes dope hooks and is the face of the group...he's good. Can't say anything bad about him but lately I feel like he's trying to be too different and go outside of their lane. But I understand. Nobody wants to be pigeonholed and nobody wants to be stale either. Its a thin line between isolating fans and not gaining any because ppl label you one dimensional.

wow jay Z looks aged in that pic, migos is terrible though. Sometimes they go hard but at the same time they always sound like they are just trying to squeeze as many as words into the shortest amount of time

You just described Eminem and Kendrick Lamar, a legend and future legend

Hmmmmmm...........

Back
Top Bottom