Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

"Shoot a  ***** hit the canvas. Get off my grass, like im Stanley" - Quavo 
smokin.gif

This junt slappin sum serious. 16 already shaping up nice, now its on longway and lucci 2 quit playin and gone n drop that work

not feeling the production at all.
they need to go back to using the other producers...zay, metroboomin, whoever blessed them in the past.

Somebody give my nig Debs a snickers he's being a Debbie Downer rn. "Change is the only constant." Zay Prod. 2 Tracks. I like Will A Fool Production the most.

It still throws me for a loop how much Quavo sounds like Gucci Mane....

It's uncanny at times...

not feeling the production at all.
they need to go back to using the other producers...zay, metroboomin, whoever blessed them in the past.

I actually prefer the production on this tape over the production on YRN 1 aside from the handful of Zay produced tracks on YRN 1.

Zay also produced a couple on this tape (Bars & Fall Back).

Hahahaha mane this tape is dope, but this doesn't touch YRN1.

Bakers Man :smokin

But Adios, Bando, Hannah Montana also goes hard. Zay mos def makes classics with Migos tho.

MAMA!

Last edited:
One thing that irks me is them constantly talking about rappers who bite.

Like bruh, ya'll been going on about this for years now, YEARS!!!

Either say names or shut the **** up about it.

It started when no label 2 came out after every rapper start biting their wave. And now the whole game biting a dance that came from their camp... I don't mind it. *shrug*

It would take them 3-4 minutes to name everybody. :lol:

That would still take up a lot less time than the amount of time they spend vaguely alluding to those guys.:lol:

Like breh, one name, all I want. I mean I know who biting 'em. We all do.

I just want to know who they particularly have an issue with however. Because clearly they have no issue with some folks using their style as they've collaborated with a ton of other Atlanta rappers who from time to time use their rhyme scheme.

Last edited:
I gave this a listen, liked what I've heard so far, didn't make it even close to all the way thru it but as others have said....

PLEASE STOP CRYING ABOUT N_S BITING. We already know it, you already know it, yet you collab with all the same dudes we call out for doing it.... so whomever you don't condone stealing your sauce please let us know and/or move on. 

I gave this a listen, liked what I've heard so far, didn't make it even close to all the way thru it but as others have said....

PLEASE STOP CRYING ABOUT N_S BITING. We already know it, you already know it, yet you collab with all the same dudes we call out for doing it.... so whomever you don't condone stealing your sauce please let us know and/or move on. 

Agreed bruh.

And I mean let's be real. Quavo can't help how his voice sound but at the same time on some tracks I swear I have to stop myself from double-taking the features to make sure Guwop ain't on it.

It's Hip-Hop, nobody is original really. Folks been emulating one another since forever.

If it's that serious of a grievance then they should really come out and tell us who exactly they're unhappy with specifically.

They don't write, they spit off the dome so I think they end up just recycling the same subject matter over & over ad nauseam w/o even realizing how redundant it gets.

Last edited:
it has a different sound than YRN 1 but still a good sound......a lot of the songs have that "hit em" sound from rich ***** timeline 

They don't write, they spit off the dome so I think they end up just recycling the same subject matter over & over ad nauseam w/o even realizing how redundant it gets.
Basically.  Im sure they not actually trippin about it.

This tape is flames tho.  It dont really have the hits YRN or NL2 had, but they rappin they a** off on this joint.

Back
Top Bottom