Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Offset was played football, a dancer, and trapped?

That's the triple crown, ***** had to be the man in high school

Last edited:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Career suicide my ***, this makes me more of a fan
laugh.gif
Dude was (is?) Omarion in "Touch"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I'm a huge Migos fan but look at the girls they were hanging with....far from being the big man on campus.  

That's nothing. I thought he was doing some Beyonce dance the way people was talking about it. :lol: If they make a new Breakin call him up.

Last edited:
Bruh that flippa- N.A.P is Amazing. I'm playing this **** at my wedding. If it were a migos song it would be a hit

Last edited:
Skippa def looks like he played D-1 football or something. Doesn't even look like a rapper [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Skippa looks like that trash corner on the team that thinks he's actually good loll

Who's that in ya Avy fam?

And offset is dope irregardless of his dancing past. Everyone has a past. dr.Dre was a glittery dancer, Tupac and Prodigy did ballet, Nas played Trumpet. Ain't nothin wrong with that. Let him dance. It's not like he's sashaying through Lennox mall like the rest of these bejeweled thong/leopard print shirt wearing cats in Atlanta be doing

Back
Top Bottom