Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Ain't like keef said it in a way where he was asking. He took it as a diss and started going in on IG/twitter. Young ****** got pride at that point u ain't gonna , hey man it wasn't even like that I was talking about blah blah blah. Us regular folk would be these rappers with these fake images not they gonna take it as disrespect n say what up then *****. Its jus unfortunate for both sides

Rap is all about perception & migos are trying to seem like rappers that are bout it

They not gonna cop a plea when they felt like keef was trying to pull their card

Exactly. When you faking the funk you do stupid **** like allow stupid **** to happen just to prove you're something you not. Real ****** can make a call and straighten **** out. They all just immature and dumb. Making a call ain't got **** to do with coppin pleas.

Lol at this. Now you have to be kingpin status in order to be "bout it."

Guess I'm old school but where I'm from of you get disrespected you handle it regardless of if you've sold crack or kicked in doors or not.

Also chain snatching is wack to me.

I guess from the outside looking in it really seems like one side getting money and getting hated on for it and the other side with a crabs in a barrel mentality that isn't getting money and is doing what they can to stay relevant.

snatching a chain won't put a single on the radio or make ****** outside of your commonwealth **** with your mixtape. ijs.

Keef and nem mad they 15 mins is up

Migos should just let this blow over it ain't like keef took it himself

Guess I'm old school but where I'm from of you get disrespected you handle it regardless of if you've sold crack or kicked in doors or not.

I guess from the outside looking in it really seems like one side getting money and getting hated on for it and the other side with a crabs in a barrel mentality that isn't getting money and is doing what they can to stay relevant.

snatching a chain won't put a single on the radio or make ****** outside of your commonwealth **** with your mixtape. ijs.

Ain't like Keef and em snatched the chains themselves it was Fat Trel's ****** DC dudes been on **** like that

Is twitter beef really disrespect? I see that as some sucka **** & migos didnt have to fall into a suckas trap to prove that they're bout it when it comes to rap fans

Keef was looking for a "beef" & the migos fell for it, its hard for me to believe keef thought offset was talking about his daughter in that line

They have to get the chain back if not its a wrap for them. No 1 recovers from a chain snatching and prospers.

They have to get the chain back if not its a wrap for them. No 1 recovers from a chain snatching and prospers.

Seriously. I was listening to my music on my phone and I just skip past them now. Only way they come back from this is if they drop YRN 2.

anybody can get a chain snatched and it wasn't even keef who took it, I could see if you let another rapper take your **** but some regular hood cats took it, they supposed to stay in DC and go hunt the chain down?

Seriously. I was listening to my music on my phone and I just skip past them now. Only way they come back from this is if they drop YRN 2.

sooo childish

somehow the music is worse now because homes got caught slipping?

some of you dudes need to grow up

" You could have da fame... You could have the gold chains.. M's *****!!! Want them M's *****!!!! "- Quavo

He'll just keep getting money

anybody can get a chain snatched and it wasn't even keef who took it, I could see if you let another rapper take your **** but some regular hood cats took it, they supposed to stay in DC and go hunt the chain down?

sooo childish

somehow the music is worse now because homes got caught slipping?

some of you dudes need to grow up

music been bad ... hope they dont end up like berg tho

Young buck did
Prodigy did
I dont think you read what I wrote. I said prosper. Both those dudes peaked before their robberies and presently just making music at this point to make music. Buck dropped mad music b4 the Unit reuion. How many of those tapes you had in rotation....

They have very distinct niche fan bases. Migos was on a different level presently and still had room for growth. Additionally their music contridicts being robbed so unless they get the chain back they will be labeled frauds.

I dont think you read what I wrote. I said prosper. Both those dudes peaked before their robberies and presently just making music at this point to make music. Buck dropped mad music b4 the Unit reuion. How many of those tapes you had in rotation....

They have very distinct niche fan bases. Migos was on a different level presently and still had room for growth. Additionally their music contridicts being robbed so unless they get the chain back they will be labeled frauds.

yea because people finding out you're not who you say you are matters anymore

have you heard of a gentleman by the name of rick ross by chance?

To me their music is more about getting money than it is about being hard. Maybe that's just me tho.

migos-first-48.jpg.jpg

Last edited:
All these Migos apologist :lol: these ****** be flexing tough and yall know it

Talking bout they music about getting money :lol: :smh:

I don't get it either.

I thought in the world of ignorant ****** raps...that getting jumped and robbed for your chain was an automatic L.

We got ****** in here breaking **** down on some trap music ethics debate team ****.

Last edited:
To me their music is more about getting money than it is about being hard. Maybe that's just me tho.
+Repped

It's not just you, they ain't about that life so they don't LISTEN to Migos, they HEAR them. Them boys nice, proud to be making money and proud to be day one homies and proud to be from Atlanta and reppin the underground Atlanta.
+Repped
All these Migos apologist
laugh.gif
these ****** be flexing tough and yall know it

Talking bout they music about getting money
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I don't get it either.

I thought in the world of ignorant ****** raps...that getting jumped and robbed for your chain was an automatic L.

We got ****** in here breaking **** down on some trap music ethics debate team ****.
roll.gif
"trap music ethics debate team" muerto.
 ​
O7uaDLk.png
O7uaDLk.png
O7uaDLk.png
O7uaDLk.png
O7uaDLk.png

Ethered GBE so classy...yall ain't listening.
This real Hip-Hop, MIGOS is real Hip-Hop.
 ​
 ​

​

Last edited:
I don't get it either.

but they didn't get jumped or robbed they were fighting with chains on and one of the attackers grabbed one ..dudes in here acting like they were held at gunpoint and gave it up.

When people are on the internet posing with your chain and the hammer, it doesn't matter what actually happened. Whoever got the chain, however they got the chain...they knew what they were doing. They took it with purpose.

You really don't want your jewels on tour without you when you talk that kind of talk. That's part of their brand.

And Rick Ross is a special case. We were ready to be done with 50 so we didn't care about anything he was saying. And nothing has actually happened *to* him since he's been on. As "fake" as people want him to be, he's really been kind of...Teflon. However he's moving is correct.

If that's the case didn't keef left hand mans tadoe get robbed at gunpoint for a chain more than once? Ijs. It was a fight and a ***** took a chain, I don't see that being a career ending thing. Ain't like he got ice cubed and got whopped one on one at a damn traffic light andson politely took his chain off.

Back
Top Bottom