Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

sound like he doesnt either 
laugh.gif

Wish I had a life insurance policy on one of them migos ******

Good potential to cash that **** in 2015 :lol:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

lol Migos hit someone's car with 60 bullets when they tried to hit them with a drive by...Capo wouldn't win this one.  Migos have real money. Money buys power. 

lol Migos hit someone's car with 60 bullets when they tried to hit them with a drive by...Capo wouldn't win this one.  Migos have real money. Money buys power. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dude it wanst even Migos it was somebody else that was with them ("Quavon" :stoneface: confrmed this himself). And it wasnt "60 bullets" you pineapple :stoneface: :stoneface: Have a seat in the corner boy no more internet for you today you doophus...

Last edited:
Damn u gonna let a 16 year old suburban white virgin disrespect u like that?

Last edited:
Dude it wanst even Migos it was somebody else that was with them ("Quavon"
indifferent.gif
confrmed this himself). And it wasnt "60 bullets" you pineapple
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Have a seat in the corner boy no more internet for you today you doophus...
lol idk I just googled it again and it said 40 shots but that's probably exaggerated but I never read the part that they said it was someone else shooting.  Can you post the link for that? 

Shut up Will. Im not white or 16 [emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji]

These lil 3 fools must not like the good life they living

Getting paid to fake funk n make "music"

Messing round with gbe boys they not gon make it out 14'

on some real **** anybody can get touched and get caught slipping. period. anybody has access to guns...
and i wouldn't take anything from anybody. all this you gotta fear this group because of this rep can go thataway. the whole beef is wack and ****** should just focus on getting this show money and keep it moving.

its not worth trying to prove something to ppl that don't care one way or the other.

on fredo and gbe
****** come out the hood and do stuff everyday. he's not special.

on migos
****** come and go in the game. they have it. why waste their shot on some ********?

on ppl egging it on
why? what do you get out of it? just enjoy the music

Pretty much. If Fredo ended up slumped with 2 bullets in the middle of his head, it would't be shocking at all, more expected

Back
Top Bottom