Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Here yall go wit this they don't live what they rap **** smh. None of these ****** do, jus enjoy the music man. When u get a ***** that really live it u get bleu davinci.... and i don't see none of yall ******g wit his music

Here yall go wit this they don't live what they rap **** smh. None of these ****** do, jus enjoy the music man. When u get a ***** that really live it u get bleu davinci.... and i don't see none of yall ******g wit his music
Nobody is really saying they dont live what they rap, really doesnt matter as long as the music is good. All that is being said is Keef and his crew are stupid, and some dont think the Migos are THAT stupid to be talking about "pulling up" on dudes in chicago.

Calm down. Have a snickers.

Migos are from Athens GA which is a country hick college town then relocated to central Gwinnett which is suburban atlanta. There are hoods in Atlanta that are suburb by definition ie. decatur east point college park etc but anything Gwinnett is suburb in the sense of nice homes etc but Gwinnett has a large Mexican population and the real Migos do get it in.

I'll back up this statement. I work in Gwinnett & it's really the suburbs, nice houses, the best schools in metro Atlanta. But the mexicans up here be moving them pounds. Everytime it's a big arrest it's always in Gwinnett

This was a diss? I could hardly tell :lol: song jams though, but I do think longer dreads Migo 2 needs to have a snickers on a handful of tracks

the city you're from doesn't necessarily make you.

Lots if soft ****** from the hood and lots of criminals from the burbs and vice versa.

also hood **** is different than someone threatening you. I could be from the burbiest place on earth but if someone threatens me I'm going to handle mine. I would imagine most if not all of this thread is the same way.

Give a **** about where the next man is from. Anybody from anywhere can get touched. Chicago might be rough but ****** die every day in Chicago.

Just saying.

IMO nothing will happen. A few weak diss songs and some words in the next interview or two about it since the radio stations will ask about it and that's it.

Nobody is catching a body. At most there might be some tough talk in a vid by some goons unrelated to the situation.

Honestly this sounds like sumthing they already recorded and they jus released it to fit the time. Uuummmm with the area u described the only boys on the window were the ones with the neighborhood watch. Is there trap music not authentic?
It's "BOARDS" on the windows lol. But yes. I lived roughly 1 mile from where the migos went to school/say they trapped at, and the only abandonded houses are the Mansions that were built prior to the housing bubble. (Seriously..teenagers try to throw project X type parties in abandoned mansions all the time)

Still does not take away from the music though. These guys are super talented, and i bump them heavy.

The venue they're performing at is known for being a place where **** jumps off. Not exactly the United Center.

My guess is that they'll have security out the *** and beefed up police presence.

The venue they're performing at is known for being a place where **** jumps off. Not exactly the United Center.

My guess is that they'll have security out the *** and beefed up police presence.
Saw a tweet from Lil Jay (a GD rapper that's beefin with keef and them). He says he'll be there supporting the migos....might be interesting. (Doubt it)

When does YRN 2 come out? Could've sworn it was supposed to drop today

Saw a tweet from Lil Jay (a GD rapper that's beefin with keef and them). He says he'll be there supporting the migos....might be interesting. (Doubt it)

When does YRN 2 come out? Could've sworn it was supposed to drop today
Funny **** about Lil Jay is that he's actually a BD 
laugh.gif

He says he's "2-4" all the time.

Funny **** about Lil Jay is that he's actually a BD 
laugh.gif

He says he's "2-4" all the time.
Damn you schooled me. I guess he's insane or whatever. All them sets and gangbanging s*** over there are confusing. I wont even try to understand.

Side note: Migos and Peewee Longway need to collab more. Got flows for days

Damn you schooled me. I guess he's insane or whatever. All them sets and gangbanging s*** over there are confusing. I wont even try to understand.

Side note: Migos and Peewee Longway need to collab more. Got flows for days

YES. & Lil Jay def needs to use this to get some pub.

Here we go, MIGOS vs. GBE. This is gonna get crazy, the flow they delivered in Jealousy. :x

I 50 50 **** wit peewee when he rapping he straight but when he around young thug thug rub off on him

Back
Top Bottom