Midnight Navy 6's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to post in the wrong area, but I've just started on this site. I have a pair of Midnight Navy 6's that I bought for cheap and the midsoles are starting to separate, so far as on one shoe it's starting to separate towards the back where the air unit is. How do I go about fixing this? Am I able to re-glue this myself without paying someone else to do it, or do I need a complete sole-swap? And insight is much appreciated. View media item 543022

is suggest having a jordan person do it for you, just remove the rest of the midsole carefully (use a heat gun, since the glue is already detaching should be cake) then send it to them with the midsole already detached to save you some money on labor. there is a certain type of adhesive that has to be used i forgot the name of it though.... most of the shops adhesives wont work on these and fail almost immediately.

Hey on the " Official Sneaker Care Maintenance.." thread. There is a guy named johnandrew13. He posted on Page 266 and acouple pages back. But he is doing sole restoration and has a picture of some Cement 4s that he did and he did a good job. Check him out. Page 266.

is suggest having a jordan person do it for you, just remove the rest of the midsole carefully (use a heat gun, since the glue is already detaching should be cake) then send it to them with the midsole already detached to save you some money on labor. there is a certain type of adhesive that has to be used i forgot the name of it though.... most of the shops adhesives wont work on these and fail almost immediately.
So basically you're suggesting a complete sole-swap?

Hey on the " Official Sneaker Care Maintenance.." thread. There is a guy named johnandrew13. He posted on Page 266 and acouple pages back. But he is doing sole restoration and has a picture of some Cement 4s that he did and he did a good job. Check him out. Page 266.
Thanks, I've contacted him on ig to see if he could give me any insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom