Mid/Hi-Top Shoes and Skinny Jeans Look Terrible Together

When I was in high school (freshman and sophomore years) all I wore were skinny jeans because all the kids were . But as I got older and my body grew I couldn't do it anymore , it js became unbearably uncomfortable . So to this day I stick to my 514s , 505s , and 508s .

i always reference NWA

nwa.jpg

u can be fitted and not look suspect, da legging-esque tight skinnys though i aint wit.

That's fitted tho, not skinny. I think a lot of it depends on your height and shoe size too. If you wear over a size 11, some big bulky basketball kix will look ridiculous with skinny jeans.

On the flip side, below is a picture of someone wearing the Air Jordan 13 Playoffs with loose-fitted jeans. Notice that his feet don't seem as big with the jeans coming over the shoe and IMO it even makes the shoes look more stylish.

But what say you about this?
if you 35+ go ahead and cook though. 

View media item 399226

Ahh yes,  the high school days in the south. Everyone used to do that damn "what do want from me hand pose" in pictures with their girbauds and jays or the Trick Daddy "Thugs R Us" pose. 

Someone is supposed to be kneeling down in the front with his elbow on his knee and his hand on his chin tho.

Last edited:
Personally, I always wear loose-fitted jeans (or even occasionally baggy jeans) with my mid/hi-top shoes. Since I wear a size 12, I especially wouldn't look very good wearing many of my shoes with skinny jeans.

I understand not wearing skinny fit jeans, but you just need to find a fit that looks good and know when to wear it, whether it be straight, slim-straight, etc. I wear a size 12 too and you will never see me in some baggy *** jeans like the guys with the 13s or the 4s

With bigger kicks I'll wear jeans with a wider leg opening, Slimmer shoes I can wear something more fitted.

8456379807_e99ac13a87_c.jpg

8450007765_dc6f6f06c1_c.jpg

Even a pair of bootcuts I have aren't baggy, they're fitted except for the leg opening.

This. For high top shoes like AJ VIII and ^ I would wear pants with leg openings that can go over (With exception of the AJ X). It all depends on the model of the shoe, preference, and how your body looks.
Ninjahood nailed it on the spot, some of the oldschool kicks could be worn with skinnys since they were designed around that era.

Last edited:

lmao smh brings me back to '06-07.

if you think the chris brown pics is "skin tight" what would you call pants that are ACTUALLY skin tight.. the bottom pic of the loose jeans make it sound like thats a regular for you. so loose/baggy jeans to you may be JNCO or them michael jordan jeans

his jeans look more on the SLIM, not SKINNY

these are skinny

skinny-jeans-on-men__large.jpg

CMBSDM-BK-3.jpg

i dont wear either. i wear JEAN SHORTS!!

I confuse guys that wear this as girls in real life. I have to double take to make sure.

I usually just wear some jeans that aren't baggy and not skinny. Just in the middle

Last edited:
I seen dude wear jeans like above with some Lebrons and it was some size 12s too. Looked horrible beyond belief.

My boy dug up a post from 10 years ago to talk bout some damn joggers, lls.donkey of da day belongs to you my friend

I clicked on the first page and didnt notice the date until I saw Ninjahood's post lol

Back
Top Bottom