Microsoft is going to change the game with this one...

Thats the best looking notebook I have ever seen.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by ManikHispanik

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
ultra-hip man. you're awesome.
eyes.gif

Anyways - i think a lot of you guys are really short-sighted in how you dismiss stuff like this so quickly... you harp on one missing feature instead of imagining how this could possibly work in SO many ways that are just not possible today.

like?

i shouldn't have to explain it to you
laugh.gif

how about for starters: everything they just showed in the video?
grin.gif

People in here *****ing about no keyboard, while missing the fact that they are building computers now customized to fit into how people actually live their lives... no more finding a way to make your laptop work as a portable computer, or some kind of oversized PDA... i can't believe people don't see the revolution taking place in front of them in technology. it's becoming humanized.

Exactly.....

I mean the thing recognizes handwriting. She hand wrote the website she wanted to go to and the tablet PC went to it. Like its been said, sure it has allcomputer components but it is not designed to be a laptop for you to browse facebook, and twitter with. It is for business minded people who need to write downnotes, and have internet access right there in your hands. And obviously opens like a book making it easer to use with on hand. I would challenge anyone towalk around an office/warehouse with this and then a a netbook/laptop. They would all choose this thing.

Bottom line is everything in the future is gonna have internet access, so are you guys gonna compare everything to a laptop/PC. No they all have their nichesand this Tablet is sick.

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Anyways - i think a lot of you guys are really short-sighted in how you dismiss stuff like this so quickly... you harp on one missing feature instead of imagining how this could possibly work in SO many ways that are just not possible today.

like?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

People in here *****ing about no keyboard, while missing the fact that they are building computers now customized to fit into how people actually live their lives... no more finding a way to make your laptop work as a portable computer, or some kind of oversized PDA... i can't believe people don't see the revolution taking place in front of them in technology. it's becoming humanized.

Exactly.....

I mean the thing recognizes handwriting. She hand wrote the website she wanted to go to and the tablet PC went to it. Like its been said, sure it has allcomputer components but it is not designed to be a laptop for you to browse facebook, and twitter with. It is for business minded people who need to write downnotes, and have internet access right there in your hands. And obviously opens like a book making it easer to use with on hand. I would challenge anyone towalk around an office/warehouse with this and then a a netbook/laptop. They would all choose this thing.

Bottom line is everything in the future is gonna have internet access, so are you guys gonna compare everything to a laptop/PC. No they all have their nichesand this Tablet is sick.

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

like?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Exactly.....

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

like?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Exactly.....

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

like?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Exactly.....

Back
Top Bottom