Microsoft is going to change the game with this one...

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif

ultra-hip man. you're awesome.
eyes.gif

Anyways - i think a lot of you guys are really short-sighted in how you dismiss stuff like this so quickly... you harp on one missing feature instead ofimagining how this could possibly work in SO many ways that are just not possible today.

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Anyways - i think a lot of you guys are really short-sighted in how you dismiss stuff like this so quickly... you harp on one missing feature instead ofimagining how this could possibly work in SO many ways that are just not possible today.

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

a keyboard is quite important in a laptop.

this tech might have other uses, but this could never be someone's primary computer.
lmao.. what?
laugh.gif

Does that look like a computer to you?

Its like a journal.. where you would keep notes, appointments, etc..

Back
Top Bottom