...Almost forgot

DetroitTigersLogo.jpg
TEAM MICHIGAN
5 Great Lakes, 2 Peninsulas, One Pulse.
* NT Detective *

:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

^^^ Good to see you at ACK today man...

.....bad to see your Yankee logo. >:
mad.gif

*EDIT* By the way Mossified, You killed it. :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM MICHIGAN
* NT Detective *

Dbacolypse,

No doubt man I'll hit you up. There is ALOT of NTers that are goin be at the games as well.

Anyways, I've went ahead and made the time and place official, 2PM at Burn Rubber!
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

Mossified,

How was the Dunk competition? I almost went but just didn't feel like making the drive.

Anyways, its gonna be a GREAT game with major implications. Everyone that is officially going, 100% sure, post and let everyone know!
Team Wolverine
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

^^^ I'm telling you ahead of time that I am wearing either Concords or Space Jams on the 25th... :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM MICHIGAN
* NT Detective *

I'll bust out the SJ's for y'all.

Soles are a decent shade up yellow but they still look freshhhhhhhhhhh

We gotta hit up G.O.A.T. Is it open yet?
Team Wolverine
Brown-Warren-Stewart-Trent-Adams-Sears-Harrison-Englemon-Dutch-Chambers-Williams

Yeah G.O.A.T. is open, just opened on the 13th I think. We'll defintally hit that and Athletes Foot up

I'm thinkin bout bustin out the OG XIII white/red's, just maybe :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Wolverine
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

Quote:
I am still undecided what to wear, I want to look fresh, yet comfy because if I am standing that whole game, I need something nice on my feet...
Team Wolverine
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

Back
Top Bottom