MICHIGAN BASKETBALL VOL. BIG TEN TODAY!

Wow after the embarrassing football season the basketball team comes out of nowhere beats a couple No.5 teams and is now ranked. I've been waiting for thisseason a while and maybe now they will spend some money on the basketball program.
pimp.gif

Sims is a beast
eek.gif

^ Ya so far.. I know.. I hope it keeps up in the Big Ten so we are playing in the tourney not called NIT

Been waiting for this day since I was still an undergrad at Ann Arbor so GO BLUE!!!!

BTW, I totally agree UMich + adidas just ain't right

i have to get tickets for the state game
my friend was at the Duke game and he said it was insane...and they stormed the court
pimp.gif

Yeah, Michigan is on thte brink with Beilein. His 1-3-1 will throw off these big ten teams who are used to pound ti out man to man style games. They WILL shocka couple more teams this year.

Originally Posted by Lavious

good season so far, but michigan + adidas.....just doesn't look right.

yea it sux, but nike lowballd um and got caught
also, there is a stipulation like the arod contract, that if a college gets a bigger contract, a kicker would make um put um back on top

with the upgrades to the big house and crisler, cant blame mr martin...

re football....watch for the 2010 kids rrod gets from florida...

You know what, the uniforms don't look bad at all. It's almost the exact same as the mid to late 1990s uniforms. The only difference isthe "M" that used to be on the yolk of the jersey is now on the back. The shorts are still the same as last year with the little "M",which I don't like. Oh yeah the shoes makes a difference too.
smh.gif

I was so excited that they beat Puke. Puke is not good at all. They still have the same goofy players like Singler, turnover prone Paulus, that long neck boyScheyer, the ugly kid McClure, and big worthless in Zoubek.

JR5

Yeah it's about time I can take pride in UM basketball! Can't wait to see them January 7th in Assembly Hall. They are gonna beat IU by 40, lol.

next year should be good...only losing air canada and the two walk on grad studens, lee n merritt

vogrich >stu or novak
llp will fit in better
morris is a sleeper

holy hell, we need a big man who can grab some boards tho...i dont see morgan as an answer...

laugh.gif
JRose has so much hate in his heart for Duke. It's comedy.

And yes, I think Michigan will turn some heads this year. They play a very athletic brand of basketball. Hopefully my Penn State boys can knock them off.

Originally Posted by JRose5

You know what, the uniforms don't look bad at all. It's almost the exact same as the mid to late 1990s uniforms. The only difference is the "M" that used to be on the yolk of the jersey is now on the back. The shorts are still the same as last year with the little "M", which I don't like. Oh yeah the shoes makes a difference too.
smh.gif

I was so excited that they beat Puke. Puke is not good at all. They still have the same goofy players like Singler, turnover prone Paulus, that long neck boy Scheyer, the ugly kid McClure, and big worthless in Zoubek.

JR5

So how do you really feel about Duke ?
laugh.gif
lol

Back
Top Bottom