Michael Vick is the best player in the league right now.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by RoOk

Wonder where all those Philly fans crying about the Eagles playing a dog hater
pimp.gif
 Nowhere to be found... I can grave dig a thead where 99% of NT said this dude was done when he got out of Jail.
I'll happily admit that I was one of them.  Then I picked him up in fantasy football and flipped him for Bradshaw and Mike Williams this year. 
laugh.gif

FYI I have Peyton Manning as my QB.

But to all the MVP people boasting.  He has missed too many games at this point in the season to be considered that.  Now if he remains healthy the rest of the year and averages 3 TDs a game then yes he can be crowned that.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by RoOk

Wonder where all those Philly fans crying about the Eagles playing a dog hater
pimp.gif
 Nowhere to be found... I can grave dig a thead where 99% of NT said this dude was done when he got out of Jail.
I'll happily admit that I was one of them.  Then I picked him up in fantasy football and flipped him for Bradshaw and Mike Williams this year. 
laugh.gif

FYI I have Peyton Manning as my QB.

But to all the MVP people boasting.  He has missed too many games at this point in the season to be considered that.  Now if he remains healthy the rest of the year and averages 3 TDs a game then yes he can be crowned that.

Originally Posted by Durden7

No one would have made this thread before todays game.  Everyone needs to calm down.

He'd be on a short list of candidates, but best player in the league right now? 
laugh.gif

Don't forget, Kolb put up numbers with this same team too. 

Kolb's numbers are not exactly similar to Vick's. Kolb's numbers are good at best. Vick's though... impressive.

Either way, I'd like to see Kolb on the Vikings
pimp.gif

No one would have made this thread before todays game.  Everyone needs to calm down.

laugh.gif

Kolb's numbers are not exactly similar to Vick's. Kolb's numbers are good at best. Vick's though... impressive.

Either way, I'd like to see Kolb on the Vikings
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

The NFL:  Where one good game overshadows the rest of the season!

This makes no sense. He's been playing amazing all year 
grin.gif
Its not like they were ineffective when he was injured.

Ok well if someone still puts up good numbers with the same players, how good can that possibly make someone look?

Vicks been good, really good but lets not overlooking everything because of one great game.

grin.gif

Ok well if someone still puts up good numbers with the same players, how good can that possibly make someone look?

Vicks been good, really good but lets not overlooking everything because of one great game.

grin.gif

Good enough that Andy Reid benched the QB he got rid of McNabb for and put his job on the line for?

If you think the difference between Vick and Kolb is just in the numbers your being silly.

Vick makes the Eagles a dangerous team with a dynamic offense that could score a ton of points. Kolb's Eagles are a dinking and dunking grind it out team that probably isnt going to win if the defense plays bad. Not even going to get into what Vick being there does for McCoy and the running game. Andy Reid knows what I am talking about.

I wish someone would dig up my posts on Vick saying he would be better than he ever was and that he would beat out Kolb (I was a year early)

grin.gif

Good enough that Andy Reid benched the QB he got rid of McNabb for and put his job on the line for?

If you think the difference between Vick and Kolb is just in the numbers your being silly.

Vick makes the Eagles a dangerous team with a dynamic offense that could score a ton of points. Kolb's Eagles are a dinking and dunking grind it out team that probably isnt going to win if the defense plays bad. Not even going to get into what Vick being there does for McCoy and the running game. Andy Reid knows what I am talking about.

I wish someone would dig up my posts on Vick saying he would be better than he ever was and that he would beat out Kolb (I was a year early)

200 passing yds versus GB, 100 rushing versus GB
1 rushing td, 1 passing td versus Indy.
3 passing tds, 1 rushing td versus Jacksonville

And now 3 TDs passing 300 yds and 2 TDs 60 yards rushing versus Washington.

One great game?
grin.gif

And now 3 TDs passing 300 yds and 2 TDs 60 yards rushing versus Washington.

One great game?
grin.gif

laugh.gif

QFT.

laugh.gif

QFT.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

What is this supposed to mean?

He has no interceptions yet. Has played great ALL year. He is easily the MVP at this point.
Word.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

What is this supposed to mean?

He has no interceptions yet. Has played great ALL year. He is easily the MVP at this point.
Word.

Originally Posted by JPZx

And now 4 TDs passing 300 yds and 2 TDs 60 yards rushing versus Washington.

One great game?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

And now 4 TDs passing 300 yds and 2 TDs 60 yards rushing versus Washington.

One great game?
grin.gif

This thread isnt made at 5 pm today.  Period.
I can give you that, and maybe even the one great game thing, but cot damn if it ain't a hell of a game.

Back
Top Bottom