Michael Jordan vs CEO John Rogers. A lesson for Lebron.

Even the greatest can be humbled.
"In life, in a game, you get dunked on, you get crossed over, it happens".

pimp.gif
Mike dropping gems.

this is the camp that the CEO's and execs go to, right?

anyone know how much this camp costs?

not that i'll ever go to one. fml.

Wow someone needs to smash some humble pie into Lebron's face.
Its funny, its like they were speaking DIRECTLY at Lebrick

thats an old video too, i remember watching that a while ago. it is like they were talking specifically about lebron
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Besides John Starks... Has MJ ever gotten the poster treatment?

3:30:

And he would've gotten posterized at the 1:50 mark as well had he not flagranted his way out of it.

But that Starks dunk wasn't a posterization of MJ, unless you really wanna reach..

Its really funny because ESPn was reporting that the Nike exec took it away because Crawford was wearing Adidas and in this video Mike points out roger iswearing Adidas. What can you say...

btw this video is old

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

And he would've gotten posterized at the 1:50 mark as well had he not flagranted his way out of it.

But that Starks dunk wasn't a posterization of MJ, unless you really wanna reach..
seeing vintage grant hill brings a tear to my eye.

and stark didn't posterize MJ.�ho-grant, sure.

��

Ive got a feeling Bron was prolly trying a little harder than MJ. He was kinda just nonchalantly throwing up shots, but the quote still holds true. If yourgonna play the game !%**% gonna happen sometimes.

idk how to post a link or a video but here's the url. orlando shaq dunking on mj and scottie

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Good looks on that... I guess that's the closest we'll get. Young Grant Hill was a beast for real tho.
pimp.gif

Yeah, I didn't think Starks really got MJ either but that's the only time I can actually remember MJ going up and trying to stop a dunk. MJ was kindaoff to the side when Starks dunked but some camera angles made it look more serious than it really was.

Dumb video.

If that were MJ really playing defense, anybody reading this would be able to make the NBA All-Defensive team.

When he was schooling regular people at first and actually trying, that was cool though.

Originally Posted by XAleXShaneX

Dumb video.

If that were MJ really playing defense, anybody reading this would be able to make the NBA All-Defensive team.

When he was schooling regular people at first and actually trying, that was cool though.
well, yea....obviously.

i still the found the video funny to watch. when he yelled "oh no!" on the last shot, i was
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom